Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default priiloader v0.7

Description
    here is priiloader v0.7

Digital Kaos - Downloads - priiloader v0.7

Required
    * An SD card (Best results are with non-SDHC cards, SDHC will only work on 4.0 or above) formatted to FAT(32).
    * HBC 1.0.7 or above (or a patched IOS36 installed)

1. download files

2. extract priiloader v0.7 folder and place the priiloader folder in the apps folder of the sd card. and put the all system menu hacks.ini file in the priiloader folder also (note this is a change from 0.6)

3. Run the priiloader installer with the HBC. On the new screen press +. This will install Priiloader on your system.
    If you get any errors about loader.ini or password.txt, ignore those.

4. It should now reboot in the Priiloader menu. If it doesn't, power off the wii, then power it back on and hold reset while it's booting until you see it. The priiloader menu is white by default, you can change it to black in the settings if you prefer. If you want, you can install some system menu hacks now (by going to System Menu hacks).

here is a list of what the hacks do

Here's a list of what each hack is and does:

Replace Health Screen with Backmenu
    The backmenu is the "return to sysmenu from game" animation the sysmenu does when you hit "Wii Menu" from a game, instead of displaying the healthscreen after trying to return from a game. This hack will actually replace the heathscreen with the backmenu, kindof to "skip" the healthscreen when you strat up the Wii.

Auto-Press A at Health Screen
    When you start up your Wii, the healthscreen requires you to press the A button to continue into the main Wii Menu. This hack will automatically pres the A button for you.

Block Disc Updates
    Every game has an update on it, but some try to kill homebrew. It is not a good idea to apply updates from import discs or from newer games which try to kill homebrew. These games will usually prompt you to apply their update, and refuse to launch otherwise. This hack blocks discs updates from being recognized, and allows you to play games without having to apply the updates.

Block Online Updates
    The latest updates from Nintendo these days are solely for stopping homebrew and piracy, and are therefore dangerous to any homebrew you have installed. future updates will probably be just as bad. This hack will block your Wii from connecting to Nintendo's update servers, so if someone did try to update your Wii, they would be unable to.

No System Menu Background Music
    If you do not like the System Menu's background music, use this hack to disable it.

No System Menu sounds AT ALL
    This hack is similar to the one above, except it disables ALL the sysmenu's sounds, such as music and sound effects. Due to this, this hack allows the sound from the previously viewed channel banner to play in the rest of the system menu too.

Move Disc Channel
    If you do not like where the disc channel is arranged by default, this hack allows you to move it to wherever you want so you can arrange your channels as you want them.

Remove NoCopy Save File Protection
    Some save files (mainly ones with wifi data in them) cannot be copied to SD card and back (prevents transfering a game's personal wifi data from one Wii to another). This hack will make the System menu ignore whether or not the save is a "nocopy" save, and will allow you to copy (but not move) it to an SD card. the save file itself is still "uncopyable", but with this hack, the System menu will ignore this.

Recovery Mode (DISABLE below hack first)
    This hack will make your Wii start into recovery mode every time you switch it on, and can allow you to boot regular games via the recovery menu.

Recovery Mode press Dpad-R on GC pad 4P
    This hack is like the above mentioned one, but it will only activate the recovery mode if Dpad Right on GC controller #4 is pressed during system Menu startup, making it a lot easier to control when you want to load the recovery menu (compared to the above hack).

Region Free EVERYTHING
    This one hack region-frees EVERYTHING, allowing you to load any import/out-of region game, whether it be a Wii disc, GC disc, Wii channel, and channels from the SD menu. However, it does not patch the game's video mode, so if the game you are trying to play does not support your Wii's current video mode, it will blackscreen.

Disable HAXX,DVDX,RZDx deletion (4.2 only)
    System Menu 4.2 looks for channels with TitleIDs HAXX and DVDX (the old versions of HBC and DVDX), and it checks for twilight hack savegames every time you load the system menu up, and it deletes these if it finds them. This hack will disable the on-boot check so that these channels can be use with System Menu 4.2

No-Delete HAXX,JODI,DVDX,DISC,DISK,RZDx (4.3 only)
    Like System Menu 4.2, System Menu 4.3 looks for and deletes HAXX, DVDX, and the twilight hack every time it is loaded, but 4.3 also looks for channels JODI, DISC and DISK, and deletes them if it finds them. JODI is the current Homebrew Channel, and DISC is the current DVDX, which are channels that most homebrewers would like to keep on their Wii. This hack, like the above one, disables 4.3's on-boot chack, so you can use these channels with System Menu 4.3.

Enable Bannerbomb v2 (4.3 only)
    System Menu 4.3 blocks the bannerbomb exploit from being used on it. This hack will allow Bannerbomb v2 to be used with System Menu 4.3. But I am not sure hoe useful this hack would be seeing as you need a different way to run homebrew, to install priiloader, to enable this hack... but here it is anyway.

Force Wifi Connection Test Failure
    This hack makes every internet connction test fail. I do not see the usefulness in this hack, but here it is anyway.

Blackscreen at Wii System Menu startup!
    This makes your Wii load to nothing but a black screen. Good for locking people out of your Wii. Hold RESET to load up priiloader to disable it when you're done with it.

Freeze Wii at Healthscreen!
    This is the silly one I made. It is like the above hack, but allows the user to get to the healthscreen before freezing on them, kindof to tease them!
    Last edited by ck-ok; 3rd May, 2011 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ck-ok View Post
    Description
    here is priiloader v0.7

Move Disc Channel
    If you do not like where the disc channel is arranged by default, this hack allows you to move it to wherever you want so you can arrange your channels as you want them.
    I was watching a video on YouTube the other night and it was showing you how to rearrange your menu channels in what order you want to. Just press th 'A' and 'B' buttons on an icon and drag it to where ever you want it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjjiUtCGdM"]YouTube - ‪Wii Secrets Part 1‬‏[/ame]

Update: It doesn't move the disc channel but what the heck, who it bothered about moving that?
    Last edited by Keithuk; 30th June, 2011 at 01:03 AM.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

<--- Noob Alert

Running 4.3u, softmod, letterbombed, etc...

I was curious about the "Installed File" option within Priiloader which is a copy of WiiFlow. I have already applied the latest and greatest patches for Driver: San Francisco, etc. Seams that my other versions of WiiFlow still don't work, but the Priiloader one is flawless. USBLoaderGX works fine, but would like to maintain a WiiFlow for my younger kids to navigate without as many options to screw with things.

Now here's my question(s).

1) How can I find the Priiloader version of the WiiFlow it is using so I can add my "Themes" to it.
    2) I know to press and hold the reset on start-up to get to Priiloader or change the startup to automatically go there by itself, but can I add a Priiloader Channel to the Wii's System Menu? If so, how.

Thanks in advance for any help.

N8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by N8Parks View Post
    <--- Noob Alert

Running 4.3u, softmod, letterbombed, etc...

I was curious about the "Installed File" option within Priiloader which is a copy of WiiFlow. I have already applied the latest and greatest patches for Driver: San Francisco, etc. Seams that my other versions of WiiFlow still don't work, but the Priiloader one is flawless. USBLoaderGX works fine, but would like to maintain a WiiFlow for my younger kids to navigate without as many options to screw with things.

Now here's my question(s).

1) How can I find the Priiloader version of the WiiFlow it is using so I can add my "Themes" to it.
    2) I know to press and hold the reset on start-up to get to Priiloader or change the startup to automatically go there by itself, but can I add a Priiloader Channel to the Wii's System Menu? If so, how.

Thanks in advance for any help.

N8
    for the priiloader channel try here Priiloader Shortcut Channel&#33; - GBAtemp.net

confused on question 1
    what do you mean by priiloader version of wiiflow?
    have you got priiloader to boot to wiiflow on start up if so then it is the same one you have on your homebrew and main menu screen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=ck-ok;1244576]for the priiloader channel try here Priiloader Shortcut Channel***33; - GBAtemp.net

confused on question 1
    what do you mean by priiloader version of wiiflow?
    have you got priiloader to boot to wiiflow on start up if so then it is the same one you have on your homebrew and main menu screen

I think its the autoboot dol starlight.dol i think i downloaded specifically for wiiflow.. i used to use it....changed back to normal system menu.now as added channels to games i play alot.. intesesting what you say about driver...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll continue figuring out what the heck I did (starting to make more sense the more I mess with stuff) as I'm barreling through half of these mods willy-nilly and report back. Thanks for the help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Priiloader system hacks issue

Hi, quick question. I modded my 4.3E system a while ago using these excellent sites and have been using it for a while. My young great nephew (5) has been badering me to softmod his system so finally got round to it. It is a 4.2E and modded easily enough apart from Priiloader. For some reason I can load Prilloader, have taken a NAND backup etc and get to the white screen but when I get to the system hacks I get "cannot find fat: /apps/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini can't find hacks_hash.ini on nand am I missing something obvious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by kc57 View Post
    Hi, quick question. I modded my 4.3E system a while ago using these excellent sites and have been using it for a while. My young great nephew (5) has been badering me to softmod his system so finally got round to it. It is a 4.2E and modded easily enough apart from Priiloader. For some reason I can load Prilloader, have taken a NAND backup etc and get to the white screen but when I get to the system hacks I get "cannot find fat: /apps/priiloader/hacks_hash.ini can't find hacks_hash.ini on nand am I missing something obvious
    there should be hack_hash.ini file in the download place that in the priiloader folder then it should boot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

This is the first thing you need after doing a softmod apart from doing a NAND backup.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Should have made your first post in the introductions section that way if you can't figure out how to use the file you have just leeched you would have had a much better chance of getting help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Black screen on wii menu-startup !

i treid holding RESET didn't WORK any more suggestions D;
    my wii mote wont even enter !!! D:
    HELP ME ! PLZ !

i used this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnQU34wCIoM"]HMN - Softmod Wii 4.3 Without A Game (LetterBomb) - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by gmb45; 2nd March, 2013 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by safi00 View Post
    i treid holding RESET didn't WORK any more suggestions D;
    my wii mote wont even enter !!! D:
    HELP ME ! PLZ !
    Your LetterBomb video doesn't work.

The hacks_hash.ini should be in the apps\priiloader folder and hacks.ini on the root of the SD card.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation :bawling:

Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Your LetterBomb video doesn't work.

The hacks_hash.ini should be in the apps\priiloader folder and hacks.ini on the root of the SD card.
    no i ment the BlackScreen Hack ! it wont unlock

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by safi00 View Post
    no i ment the BlackScreen Hack ! it wont unlock
    It won't unlock or install?

So you installed PriiLoader 0.7 from HBC it may show a can't find password file when it installs but you ignore that.

So hacks_hash.ini is in the apps\priiloader folder and hacks.ini on the root of the SD card. These are set to Read Only are they?

When you install PriiLoader 0.7 it shows a message at the top saying uses IOS58 do a sysCheck v2.1.0 Beta 11 to see is IOS58 is being used?

You could post the sysCheck back in here if you want too?
    Last edited by Keithuk; 20th December, 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: sysCheck Updated
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hope you can help

Having problem with settings using mmm v13.4, none of the setting will save.

Settings using the prilloader main menu work fine but not using mmm, after selecting save settings the drive lights up then kicks me back to the HBC.

hacks_hash.ini is in athe apps\prilloader folder and hacks.ini is in root, neither are read only.

On 4.3E system menu 4.1, tried ios58 and ios236.

SD card is 4G SDHD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Minion For This Useful Post:

mateusonego (22nd December, 2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast