Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrFug View Post
    If someone comitted comparable crimes on my child, I'd hunt them to the ends of the earth and kill them, regardless of age, sex, culpability etc.

But that doesn't make me right.
    makes you right in my eye's mate

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrFug View Post
    If someone comitted comparable crimes on my child, I'd hunt them to the ends of the earth and kill them, regardless of age, sex, culpability etc.

But that doesn't make me right.
    i disagree,
    you would be well within your rights....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Turn the tables had it happened to one of them what would they're mothers and fathers be saying. Exactly the same as the poor bulger family.

Personally anything like that happened to any child in my family i know for definite i would be going down for a life sentence.

Parenthood is a key thing. Something in these kids upbringing must have made them do this. As from that article they were only minutes from the police station and couldve handed the lad in but instead decided to take him up the railway beat him senseless and leave him to die on a train track.

Also states he did not die when they left him but later before the train hit him.

And to put the icing on the cake. One of the little bastards that done it is back in jail for child ~~~~ images.

Protected to the hilt. I say sling them in with the real criminals and see how long they last.

Unfortunately this is the way the prison system works here. Shame They never got shipped to an American jail. They would've been killed within a matter of days.
    Last edited by cgscott; 6th May, 2011 at 09:56 PM.

Patience is a virtue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

couldn't agree more

put them in a room with 5 new mothers and wait half an hour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well after reading the posts from all the innocents I must admit I've completely changed my mind. Should have killed the pair of them on the spot and not asked any questions, while you were at it, kill the parent who neglected her child not once but twice on the same day because he was agitated. Suppose we could kill the parents of the two boys because we know what they were up to, kill the relatives who beat and abused them. Probably should kill every adult who saw the boys on the day and did nothing. Once we set the precedent we could kill every child who murders directly or indirectly, then all the adults. Soon as your finished with that lot could start on all the accidental deaths. The possibilities are endless, funny thing when you point your finger there are always three pointing back.
    What those two boys did on that day is one of the most horrific things I've ever encountered in my life but they were children, society failed them all.
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernComfort View Post
    What those two boys did on that day is one of the most horrific things I've ever encountered in my life but they were children, society failed them all.
    Not society. Parenthood and negligence.
    We are not all responsible for what these children done.
    Read the full article on what went on and try understand it.

These kids lied to parents about seeing or being anywhere near young bulger.

Obviously you dont have kids or they are grown up and deemed safe now.

PS. Innocent people don't get harm caused to them.

People who harm young kids should.

Patience is a virtue.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

scum kids scum family scum upbringing scum out come..rip james bulger.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernComfort View Post
    Well after reading the posts from all the innocents I must admit I've completely changed my mind. Should have killed the pair of them on the spot and not asked any questions, while you were at it, kill the parent who neglected her child not once but twice on the same day because he was agitated. Suppose we could kill the parents of the two boys because we know what they were up to, kill the relatives who beat and abused them. Probably should kill every adult who saw the boys on the day and did nothing. Once we set the precedent we could kill every child who murders directly or indirectly, then all the adults. Soon as your finished with that lot could start on all the accidental deaths. The possibilities are endless, funny thing when you point your finger there are always three pointing back.

utter bollocks..
    what do you mean by " all the innocents?"

are you insinuating we shouldnt judge because we have done wrong in the past????

are you seriously comparing normal behaviour to this barbaric act???

i am no angel, but i understand that killing a three year old child is very very wrong.
    and yes they were children themselves when they did it, but that is no excuse,
    they didnt steal his sweets ffs
    , THEY BEAT HIM TO DEATH THEN PLACED HIM ON A RAILWAYTRACK TO BE CUT IN HALF".

are you for real?
    how has "society" failed them?

judging by your post you have no children of your own,

would you forgive these "children" for murdering a three year old relative of yours....????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by barrowmanandrew View Post
    utter bollocks..
    what do you mean by " all the innocents?"

are you insinuating we shouldnt judge because we have done wrong in the past????

are you seriously comparing normal behaviour to this barbaric act???

i am no angel, but i understand that killing a three year old child is very very wrong.
    and yes they were children themselves when they did it, but that is no excuse,
    they didnt steal his sweets ffs
    , THEY BEAT HIM TO DEATH THEN PLACED HIM ON A RAILWAYTRACK TO BE CUT IN HALF".

are you for real?
    how has "society" failed them?

judging by your post you have no children of your own,

would you forgive these "children" for murdering a three year old relative of yours....????
    What would you do then?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

id have kept the 2 of them in a cell in solitary for life and never let them out. they should never have got out never mind new identies. the fact that jon venables reoffended again esp child ~~~~ should have lost him the protected identity that has cost the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dress it up how you want, but there's absolutely no excusing what these pair of bastards did to a baby ffs. I've 2 boy's, one's 3, the other is 6, and through my eye's, there is nothing that would stop me from getting at these, or anyone, if they did harm to any of my kids. I guess you've gotta have kids to understand where a lot of us are coming from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What would you do then?

i'm not sure,
    but i wouldn't forgive and absolve them of their crimes.

i believe most people deserve a second chance,
    but now and again you come across situations that are just unforgivable.

its a very difficult situation, i do not think they should be released from prison, ever...

they certainly do not deserve the protection lavished upon them....
    Last edited by barrowmanandrew; 6th May, 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

This discussion should'nt even be taking place how anyone can try and defend such a evil pair of coonts is beyond me...

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil157 View Post
    Dress it up how you want, but there's absolutely no excusing what these pair of bastards did to a baby ffs. I've 2 boy's, one's 3, the other is 6, and through my eye's, there is nothing that would stop me from getting at these, or anyone, if they did harm to any of my kids. I guess you've gotta have kids to understand where a lot of us are coming from.
    completely disagree red. i dont have kids and i hate those scumbags as much as you.

Its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil157 View Post
    Not dressing anything up, nor making excuses but I would try to understand so that it could never happen again. I find it ironic that killing children is the answer to killing children. There are many things most of us will never understand but we should make the effort.
    My point mainly was how many opportunities there were to prevent this horrible act, can everyone here put their hand on their heart and say they would have acted differently.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast