BMW 318 TDS Bosch 0 281 001 243
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default BMW 318 TDS Bosch 0 281 001 243

Hi friends!!, all fine?

I have a new question for you. I'm trying to remove the immo of a BMW 318 TDS with ecu Bosch 0281001243, and this is the first time I try this kind of unit.

I don't know the full procedure but as you can see on the attached pictures there are two 93C46 eeproms, I had read at digital-kaos that I must read the one near the two yellow capacitors.

Can someone confirm that?

Also I'm attaching to this post the content of that chip, I had read it with xprog-m and as I can choose the chip manufacturer if I choose Fairchild or Microchip the content is read fine (well in Microchip I must select 93C46B because 93C46A gives a different content and 93C46C don't work at all) but if I select ST or Atmel the programmer says that pin6 is not properly connected. So, can someone also confirm that this dump is ok?

If possible, can someone send to me the modified dump with the immo dissabled?

And finally, as is the first time that I do this kind of unit, I need to do something more?, I had read something about removing EWS shortcircuiting some pins also, anyone knows the full procedure?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for your time, best regards in advance.

Peace, Mashu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Try and report.
    In anex.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Jeanhdo, thanks for your quick reply.

I must do something more apart from writing it to the 93C46 chip? or that is all?

Thanks.