Register
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by girovend View Post
    How often are the SGTFlipflop bouquets going to be updated in the TSpanel , the bouquets there are still dated 16/10/11
    will be updated frequently but i have been in holiday

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nabil1 View Post
    Hello everybody
    I installed the plugin in my DM800HD, I use the imge Nabilosat, but unfortunately after rebooting the DM the plugin doesn't appear in Plugin list.
    any advise pls?
    many thanks
    incompatible with old kernel 1.5 images

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

guys can you tell me if I download SGTFlipflop bouquet direct from TS Panel will it load directly onto my box?
    VU Solo2 (clone) , Alsat GBOX V3000 positioner, 1.8m Precision motorised dish. Invacom twin 0.3 LNB, Image Blackhole 209 clone safe. Quad core Android TV box running XBMC and many other Appsl

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Yes. May need a reboot tho afterwards

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thanks m8 will give it a try tomorrow.
    VU Solo2 (clone) , Alsat GBOX V3000 positioner, 1.8m Precision motorised dish. Invacom twin 0.3 LNB, Image Blackhole 209 clone safe. Quad core Android TV box running XBMC and many other Appsl

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Trying to load flipflop settings thro ts panel but getting "download failed no internet or server down!!!" Anyone else having this problem

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buzzbomb View Post
    Trying to load flipflop settings thro ts panel but getting "download failed no internet or server down!!!" Anyone else having this problem
    possibly mfaraj is updating latest settings , try again later mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi guys/girls Please help only I'm fkuc'd. Got 800HD se and loaded Sat4fun SSL84 as read on this forum - was "playing around!!" yesterday and downloading items via the TSpanel, when I got the message I pushed the blue button and everything seemed to be working as it had when I'd done this previously!! When the orange "loading bar" on the front of the DB got about halfway there was a click (fan switching off?) and the box switched off with just the blue LED on front showing. The problem is now because I can't switch it to deep standby the Sunray dreamup loads (and tells me the dreambox is there) but hangs on the "waiting for acknowledge" and won't let me reflash. (Also when I switch on the box with front button held in it comes on with the stop and ip address but when I put this into browser it can't find it - don't know if this helps or confuses things!!!) How can I overcome this please? Many many thanks for all help and suggestions - not too technical please as I'm no expert - as you can tell!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decoder View Post
    Hi guys/girls Please help only I'm fkuc'd. Got 800HD se and loaded Sat4fun SSL84 as read on this forum - was "playing around!!" yesterday and downloading items via the TSpanel, when I got the message I pushed the blue button and everything seemed to be working as it had when I'd done this previously!! When the orange "loading bar" on the front of the DB got about halfway there was a click (fan switching off?) and the box switched off with just the blue LED on front showing. The problem is now because I can't switch it to deep standby the Sunray dreamup loads (and tells me the dreambox is there) but hangs on the "waiting for acknowledge" and won't let me reflash. (Also when I switch on the box with front button held in it comes on with the stop and ip address but when I put this into browser it can't find it - don't know if this helps or confuses things!!!) How can I overcome this please? Many many thanks for all help and suggestions - not too technical please as I'm no expert - as you can tell!!!
    this isnt the place to discuss your issue mate , this is tspanel thread , i would start your own thread if you cant crack it with the info from here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...t-work-219034/ , good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for that Southpaw - sorry about wrong post only as it happened after using Ts I thought it was relevent - again apologies for mistake
    I don't have any "no CA error" . If/when I get it sorted maybe I'll stay away from this Tspanel as it worked properly before using it to download!!!!!
    Last edited by Decoder; 14th November, 2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: wrong facts

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Thanks
    fixed now

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mfaraj57 View Post
    Thanks
    fixed now
    Mfaraj tried it again 30 min before and it is still not working. Can u check again please.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Mfaraj tried it again 30 min before and it is still not working. Can u check again please.
    There are two places for settings in TSpanel
    first
    TSpanel/addons/tunisiasat addons/settings
    this need to be fixed
    but better to download the settings from second place

TSpanel/system tools/settings loader

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi guys how can i install this with Commando 14.4

Thanks Thanks Given