Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

just a note to the original poster. id be very careful about posting that kind of info. you could get pm's from someone that could work for instance the police and you would be none the wiser till its too late.

big brother = big bother

Its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    Please note anything i say is my own personal opinion. any information i may post is freely available on the internet. im not responsible what anyone does regarding any information i post.
    Common sense should always prevail.
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Very interesting thread however way above my head at the mo. Lol

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Anyone wishing to start out should do some reading.

Jorge Crevates is an excellent tutor, and has some excellent videos that can help.

I have loads of videos of grow ops, and other programs about cannabis, that I would be happy to send out to people if they are interested.

I have a documentary on Jack Herrer, as well as several other videos about growing, and the legal implications.

Marijuana nation is one of the best and most informative documentaries I have ever seen about the subject. I would strongly advise any smoker/grower to watch it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janobi View Post
    Read this thread, and clearly the OP dont know what he's on about.

Amsterdam is 100% better than anything you can get in the UK. I dont care how good your setup is, or the plants your growing. They have commercial growers in the Dam, and grow under perfect conditions, with CO2 pumped in and stuff. Nothing I have ever smoked has even come close to G13xHaze in Amsterdam, and I have been about 6 times. Smoked for 16 years, and grew for about 4.

i have been smoking for 16 years (and not very proud of it!)

while i agree with you totally about the UK not being even close to amsterdam i also think that amsterdam isnt the best in the world anymore.

cheese is the strongest strain in the UK right now, i think most of us would agree?

but amsterdam has the selection, and the freshness of the bud makes it that much more potent....

BUT

they dont even come close to a place called vancouver (canada)

known as BC BUD (bc=british columbia) they supply large portions of america.....the bud is famous throughout america and canada.

(although with california having a law change im not sure how this has effected them)

but remember in amsterdam there is a law to prevent them having a certain level of THC in the bud......if its too high they cant sell it by law.

they dont have these laws, obviously, in UK or anywhere else in the world, becuase it illegal to grow there full stop.

anyway i would like to tell you my crackhead story, and why i say vancouver is the best in the world...

2 months ago i had an emergency and had to fly to vancouver last minute. but my connecting flights were in amsterdam.

so i smoked my last spliff of cheese, at the airport, and jumped on plane to amsterdam........spent 5-6 hours there smoked blue cheese (from barneys......one of the best caafes in amsterdam), which fcuked me up!

(yes more than the UK cheese, but it was early morning and most things whack me at that time!)

so then i set off to vancouver, ive been many times before. i dealt with the emrgency and then got some purple kush and some bud called funky monkey!

(purplue kush is nothing liek purple haze....its skunk and mind blowing!....i was told these two strains dont come around all year long so i was lucky to get them)

i bought a qaurter (7 grams) which looked like an ounce it was HUGE!....i struggled to finish it. and every spliff made me HAVE to lie down and incapable of doing much!

in the UK i smoke about an eigth every 2 days........over there 7 grams lasted me around 10-12 days!....i just couldnt hack it!

after nearly dying and passing out where ever i went......i caught my flight home.

BUT i connected back in amsterdam again.......this time 10 hours!......needless to say i bought more skunk, this time g13 and another (barney's 2010 cannabis cup winner)....

by now i was seriously stoned but i could just tell that even though, g13 and barneys was very strong it wasnt doing the samethings the bud in canada did....

i was still standing and communicating.....for one.

i came home after nearly 24 hours of travelling....and had some cheese left over......i smoked that and realised that im a fcking crackhead........but also that nothing compared to the bud in BC!!

like i said ive been many times to both places, and i know people who have lived in both dam and vancouver......and they say the samething......

BC BUD IS UNREAL and we never get anything like that or even close in the UK.......amsterdam obviously is very close to it.......but just not as good.

this is the story of a crackhead, weed smoker......it ruins your life and has held me back......i should of achieved alot more if i didnt get into this crap!!

just thought id share that with you all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lmao mmmmmmmmmm blue cheese

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Prefer the rhino tsrains myself personal choice i gues, as for makes coonts lazy and paranoid as it was so eloquently put, cant go along with that bit been smoking since i was 14 and 47 this year and also worked since that age, not saying its right not saying its wrong everyone to there own and all that,you have control it not let it control you thats when your problems will start...................
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sgerrard View Post
    i have been smoking for 16 years (and not very proud of it!)

while i agree with you totally about the UK not being even close to amsterdam i also think that amsterdam isnt the best in the world anymore.

cheese is the strongest strain in the UK right now, i think most of us would agree?

but amsterdam has the selection, and the freshness of the bud makes it that much more potent....

BUT

they dont even come close to a place called vancouver (canada)

known as BC BUD (bc=british columbia) they supply large portions of america.....the bud is famous throughout america and canada.

(although with california having a law change im not sure how this has effected them)

but remember in amsterdam there is a law to prevent them having a certain level of THC in the bud......if its too high they cant sell it by law.

they dont have these laws, obviously, in UK or anywhere else in the world, becuase it illegal to grow there full stop.

anyway i would like to tell you my crackhead story, and why i say vancouver is the best in the world...

2 months ago i had an emergency and had to fly to vancouver last minute. but my connecting flights were in amsterdam.

so i smoked my last spliff of cheese, at the airport, and jumped on plane to amsterdam........spent 5-6 hours there smoked blue cheese (from barneys......one of the best caafes in amsterdam), which fcuked me up!

(yes more than the UK cheese, but it was early morning and most things whack me at that time!)

so then i set off to vancouver, ive been many times before. i dealt with the emrgency and then got some purple kush and some bud called funky monkey!

(purplue kush is nothing liek purple haze....its skunk and mind blowing!....i was told these two strains dont come around all year long so i was lucky to get them)

i bought a qaurter (7 grams) which looked like an ounce it was HUGE!....i struggled to finish it. and every spliff made me HAVE to lie down and incapable of doing much!

in the UK i smoke about an eigth every 2 days........over there 7 grams lasted me around 10-12 days!....i just couldnt hack it!

after nearly dying and passing out where ever i went......i caught my flight home.

BUT i connected back in amsterdam again.......this time 10 hours!......needless to say i bought more skunk, this time g13 and another (barney's 2010 cannabis cup winner)....

by now i was seriously stoned but i could just tell that even though, g13 and barneys was very strong it wasnt doing the samethings the bud in canada did....

i was still standing and communicating.....for one.

i came home after nearly 24 hours of travelling....and had some cheese left over......i smoked that and realised that im a fcking crackhead........but also that nothing compared to the bud in BC!!

like i said ive been many times to both places, and i know people who have lived in both dam and vancouver......and they say the samething......

BC BUD IS UNREAL and we never get anything like that or even close in the UK.......amsterdam obviously is very close to it.......but just not as good.

this is the story of a crackhead, weed smoker......it ruins your life and has held me back......i should of achieved alot more if i didnt get into this crap!!

just thought id share that with you all

BC Bud rules mate!!

Check out marijuana nation, its a docu all about bud in BC. The prince of pot is from there too!!

G13xHaze is strongest I have ever had, but I aint been to BC yet!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lagerland View Post
    Prefer the rhino tsrains myself personal choice i gues, as for makes coonts lazy and paranoid as it was so eloquently put, cant go along with that bit been smoking since i was 14 and 47 this year and also worked since that age, not saying its right not saying its wrong everyone to there own and all that,you have control it not let it control you thats when your problems will start...................
    fair play mate

im glad it hasnt effected you or your personality in some way...

thats pretty rare, dont you think?

i say that because of my personal experience and from many others i know who have smoked it.

it really can fcuk up your life.....but i guess your head strong and you dont let it effect you that way.

personally it hasnt damaged me that much, but i know i could have achieved ALOT more in life had i never started to smoke it!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BC Bud rules mate!!

Check out marijuana nation, its a docu all about bud in BC. The prince of pot is from there too!!

G13xHaze is strongest I have ever had, but I aint been to BC yet!

i will check out that docu, looks interesting.

i hate promoting smoking to anybody but if you ever have the money and want a place to go..........head to vancouver.

its one of the most beuatiful cities in the world, 3 sides mountains and one side water.....stunning.

the bud is another level though, you just cant hack it! its so strong. but you can tell its clean, no bullshit chemicals on it.

i guess its just the climate, soil and growers over there that make it abit special.

one spliff in your pocket, wrapped up, still stinks out a whole house.

if you roll a spliff in a car and smoke it outside.....

the car will stink for days on end.

its ridiculous.......so bad that i had to keep my bud in a bush outside the house!

smoking a spliff while raindeers roam the streets in front of you is quite a trip too!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i hate promoting smoking to anybody but if you ever have the money and want a place to go..........head to vancouver.

its one of the most beuatiful cities in the world, 3 sides mountains and one side water.....stunning.

the bud is another level though, you just cant hack it! its so strong. but you can tell its clean, no bullshit chemicals on it.

i guess its just the climate, soil and growers over there that make it abit special.

its ridiculous.......so bad that i had to keep my bud in a bush outside the house!

smoking a spliff while raindeers roam the streets in front of you is quite a trip too!
    Dude I have loads of films on it, bit of a hobby of mine ahha. Send me your address, and I will send you a dvd full of them, would love to visit Vancover, but at the moment, I cannot afford it, and Peru is next on my list of places to visit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Look up the Rick Simpson Story, very interesting stuff.
    The way I see it, there are two parts to the brain, which one you choose to embrace is up to you.
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thc4me View Post
    Yes I suppose, what I ment by that was there is alot of crap about. Did you know that there are people out there that are doing alsorts to their bud just to make more ???
    for example once their bud is finnished they cover it with coca cola to make it weigh more smell sweet and make it sticky.
    It gets worse people are poring ground glass all over their plants so that it grows in it around it and all over it they do this so that it weighs more and looks like it is covered in THC (the cemical that gets you stoned) this is then smoked by joe public and is then injested and the glass stayes in your lungs forever ....
    The list goes on and on and on, so what I ment by "smoking the good stuff" was dose any one smoke pure natural "clean" skunk or dose anyone need help to set up a little "grow room" so that they can stop giving their ? to the dodgy dealers that are ripping them off and slowly killing them and who inturn pass the ? up the dodgy dealer ladder all the way up the chain to the drug lords.
    So if anyone would like some info on how to spot "dirty" skunk or any info on how to grow the best strongest and pure "clean" skunk just let me know
    Never heard of the coca cola thing but can see people doing it, they also spray it with strawberry air fresheners etc for same reason.
    Dont think anyone actually used ground glass as such but the vietnamese were using silica beads, some of which was used in road signs. It would be added to the water and plants would be watered from above covering them with the beads and as you say buds would grow around them.
    Also sand was used ie grit weed.
    Glass and sand pretty harmless if you smoked with a proper filter and not a roach.
    The stuff thats sprayed is commonly known as DUTCH round here and to be fair I could spot it a mile off without even taking out the bag never mind looking under my pocket microscope.
    At the end of the day if you are stupid enough to buy this crap AND smoke it then you only have yourself to blame when you die in a few years. At the end of the day these fekers would not be selling it if muppets didnt buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    I 'know someone' who started on Cannabis.. ended up moving to harder drugs like Ectasy, LSD and a little bit of social coke..

To be honest, 'they' were a right w a n k e r when 'they' were smoking pot.. lazy and paranoid.. In fact 'they' use to brick it walking to the shop on 'their' own..

I'm sorry but it's classified as illegal for a reason..

It's bad news.. (unless used for medical reasons, Parkinson's etc)

Thats my view
    To be fair raving piss head, super lager white star drinking street dwelling nutter probably started with a can of pissy lager or pissy cider but ended up on the hard stuff but every person that drinks pissy lager ends up a jackey pisshead in the gutter same as I imagine most crack heads probably started with a wee spliff and progressed through all the drugs under the sun b4 becoming crackhead/smackhead (All crack heads end up smack head but not all smack heads end up crackhead too)
    But to honest its not the drink or the drugs that cause people to end up jackey pissheads or crck/smackheads its the person under lying issues.
    As for THEM being para ****ers scared to go to the shop then I would say THEY took too much and more than likely too young.Most people with mental problems due to smoking cannabis is due to them smoking too much too young.
    Its been proven that smoking cannabis when young will cause lasting damage, so if you smoke loads of bongs in our teens you are asking for problems, plus if you feel the need to smoke loads and loads of bongs in your early teens then , like the pissheads and junkies above, you prob have underlying issues that causes you to get out your face every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cgscott View Post
    I agree. Makes coonts lazy 9/10 guys i know that smoke it. And they are heavy smokers can hardly pull themselves out of bed. They play Xbox till 6am.

I have never been partial to it as i get sick.

Although to say ecstasy and cocaine are harder drugs i don't think so. I find them to be more recreational drugs. far less people hooked on them.

Once a dopehead its always hard to shift. The other drugs people just forget and move on.
    So 9/10 of the guys you know have become lazy ****ers due to weed? They stay up til 6am playing xboxes suggests they are unemployed so you MUST come from an area of high unemployment if 9/10 people you know are u all night playing xboxes so again they will be using weed to deal with the problems of beeing unemployed so again underlying issues.
    9/10 people I know smoke weed but also 9/10 people I know work full time and dont spend all night on xboxes.
    As for e and coke being more recreational and far less people hooked on them what a load of tosh. The streets are awash with people hooked on coke , shit coke at that, EVERYONE I know that started using coke recreationally ended up taking it more and more and more, I would say 9/10 of them and with some to the extent of having a lick on the old cack pipe and there are a few of them and there are NO RECREATIONAL CRACK SMOKERS. As for e's well you'd be hard pushed to find a pill that contain MDMA these days aand thats beeen the case for several years now. Thats why so many people take RC's and sniff shit coke.
    I'd guess by your comments that you are partial to a wee line and a couple of e's but dont particulary like weed so cal cannabis smokers dopeheads forever but e and coke users are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by thc4me View Post
    Thanks to you all for your views on this however, my post was ment to help those if any who wanted or needed help with a bit of "gorilla gardening"
    and to find out if there was any smokers here at dk
    Guerrilla gardening is not done at your home or shed as you suggested in your OP. its done outside, far away from your house ,discretely away from prying eyes usually in the middle of nowhere.

Read this thread, and clearly the OP dont know what he's on about.

Amsterdam is 100% better than anything you can get in the UK. I dont care how good your setup is, or the plants your growing.

They do not put glass in the plants, they spray them with fibre glass, to add weight to the plants. This is being done by the vietnamese, and not hobbists.
    Why can you say Amsterdam is 100% better than anything in the UK? What a load of tosh mate, you clearly dont have a clue to come out with a statement like that.
    The best weed comes from the place the BEST growers are pure and simple.
    Maybe correct compared to the weed YOU can get in the uk but
    not with the weed i can get. I will do the pepsi challenge any day with the commercial dam gear and the gear i can get. All is organic, grown by a grower thats been doing it since the 80's and its FULLY cured.
    They do spray it with glass , well siica beads and sand. Have heard of people SAYING weed has been sprayed with fiberglass but have never actually seen any evidence of this.Not saying its not done just saying I have never seen any factual evidence of people using fibre glass. But I have looked at some shit a mate had under my microscope and it was sprayed with something that resembles trichomes but more like a spike than a mushroom shape
    Its not just the viatnamese that are adding shit to the weed its EVERY halfwit with a sodium lamp and an nft tray that cant produce a decent bit of weed so they feel the need to **** with it to make it heavier, smell more appealing to the mug punter.

i have been smoking for 16 years.
    (and not very proud of it!)

If you THINK cheese is the strongest strain in UK then you obviously dont have access to anything deccent .
    Why does everyone in the UK rant about how strong chees is , load of tosh.
    NONE of the chees you get is PROPER UK chees anyway its all been real uk cheese (EXODUS CHEESE) that been back crossed with another starin to produce seeds as ex chees is CLONE ONLY.
    Very haard to get cutting of ex these days although the exodus crew gave them out for years and encourage eveery one who go one to do the same . but with all the muppets willing to pay a tenner for less than a gram of soaking wet CHEESE weed then noone will give you a cutting now
    Would agree with the canada thing though mate. know a couple of growers over there and ship some to me from time to time and they are producing some really top strains over there. But thats down the the change in the law allowing people to produce legally.

fair play mate

im glad it hasnt effected you or your personality in some way...

thats pretty rare, dont you think?

i say that because of my personal experience and from many others i know who have smoked it.

it really can fcuk up your life.....but i guess your head strong and you dont let it effect you that way.

personally it hasnt damaged me that much, but i know i could have achieved ALOT more in life had i never started to smoke it!

Too much too young?

Agreed that there is top smoke in canada BUt aint you heard of an air tight container dude? Save running the risk of a reindeer smoking your stash out of the bush!

Thats my rant over. Soz bout spelling errors but kids been eating over the keyboard and has crumbs in the keyboard
    Anyway off to have a honey oil bifter now. night

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewizardofodds View Post
    Never heard of the coca cola thing but can see people doing it, they also spray it with strawberry air fresheners etc for same reason.
    Dont think anyone actually used ground glass as such but the vietnamese were using silica beads, some of which was used in road signs. It would be added to the water and plants would be watered from above covering them with the beads and as you say buds would grow around them.
    Also sand was used ie grit weed.
    Glass and sand pretty harmless if you smoked with a proper filter and not a roach.
    The stuff thats sprayed is commonly known as DUTCH round here and to be fair I could spot it a mile off without even taking out the bag never mind looking under my pocket microscope.
    At the end of the day if you are stupid enough to buy this crap AND smoke it then you only have yourself to blame when you die in a few years. At the end of the day these fekers would not be selling it if muppets didnt buy it.

To be fair raving piss head, super lager white star drinking street dwelling nutter probably started with a can of pissy lager or pissy cider but ended up on the hard stuff but every person that drinks pissy lager ends up a jackey pisshead in the gutter same as I imagine most crack heads probably started with a wee spliff and progressed through all the drugs under the sun b4 becoming crackhead/smackhead (All crack heads end up smack head but not all smack heads end up crackhead too)
    But to honest its not the drink or the drugs that cause people to end up jackey pissheads or crck/smackheads its the person under lying issues.
    As for THEM being para ****ers scared to go to the shop then I would say THEY took too much and more than likely too young.Most people with mental problems due to smoking cannabis is due to them smoking too much too young.
    Its been proven that smoking cannabis when young will cause lasting damage, so if you smoke loads of bongs in our teens you are asking for problems, plus if you feel the need to smoke loads and loads of bongs in your early teens then , like the pissheads and junkies above, you prob have underlying issues that causes you to get out your face every day.

So 9/10 of the guys you know have become lazy ****ers due to weed? They stay up til 6am playing xboxes suggests they are unemployed so you MUST come from an area of high unemployment if 9/10 people you know are u all night playing xboxes so again they will be using weed to deal with the problems of beeing unemployed so again underlying issues.
    9/10 people I know smoke weed but also 9/10 people I know work full time and dont spend all night on xboxes.
    As for e and coke being more recreational and far less people hooked on them what a load of tosh. The streets are awash with people hooked on coke , shit coke at that, EVERYONE I know that started using coke recreationally ended up taking it more and more and more, I would say 9/10 of them and with some to the extent of having a lick on the old cack pipe and there are a few of them and there are NO RECREATIONAL CRACK SMOKERS. As for e's well you'd be hard pushed to find a pill that contain MDMA these days aand thats beeen the case for several years now. Thats why so many people take RC's and sniff shit coke.
    I'd guess by your comments that you are partial to a wee line and a couple of e's but dont particulary like weed so cal cannabis smokers dopeheads forever but e and coke users are cool.

Guerrilla gardening is not done at your home or shed as you suggested in your OP. its done outside, far away from your house ,discretely away from prying eyes usually in the middle of nowhere.

Why can you say Amsterdam is 100% better than anything in the UK? What a load of tosh mate, you clearly dont have a clue to come out with a statement like that.
    The best weed comes from the place the BEST growers are pure and simple.
    Maybe correct compared to the weed YOU can get in the uk but
    not with the weed i can get. I will do the pepsi challenge any day with the commercial dam gear and the gear i can get. All is organic, grown by a grower thats been doing it since the 80's and its FULLY cured.
    They do spray it with glass , well siica beads and sand. Have heard of people SAYING weed has been sprayed with fiberglass but have never actually seen any evidence of this.Not saying its not done just saying I have never seen any factual evidence of people using fibre glass. But I have looked at some shit a mate had under my microscope and it was sprayed with something that resembles trichomes but more like a spike than a mushroom shape
    Its not just the viatnamese that are adding shit to the weed its EVERY halfwit with a sodium lamp and an nft tray that cant produce a decent bit of weed so they feel the need to **** with it to make it heavier, smell more appealing to the mug punter.

If you THINK cheese is the strongest strain in UK then you obviously dont have access to anything deccent .
    Why does everyone in the UK rant about how strong chees is , load of tosh.
    NONE of the chees you get is PROPER UK chees anyway its all been real uk cheese (EXODUS CHEESE) that been back crossed with another starin to produce seeds as ex chees is CLONE ONLY.
    Very haard to get cutting of ex these days although the exodus crew gave them out for years and encourage eveery one who go one to do the same . but with all the muppets willing to pay a tenner for less than a gram of soaking wet CHEESE weed then noone will give you a cutting now
    Would agree with the canada thing though mate. know a couple of growers over there and ship some to me from time to time and they are producing some really top strains over there. But thats down the the change in the law allowing people to produce legally.

Too much too young?

Agreed that there is top smoke in canada BUt aint you heard of an air tight container dude? Save running the risk of a reindeer smoking your stash out of the bush!

Thats my rant over. Soz bout spelling errors but kids been eating over the keyboard and has crumbs in the keyboard
    Anyway off to have a honey oil bifter now. night
    Yeah I am sure that YOUR weed is better than anything in Amsterdam, where its grown under perfect conditions, with growers who have been growing for years, and invented the ways that we follow. But of course it was naive of me to think any different.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah I am sure that YOUR weed is better than anything in Amsterdam, where its grown under perfect conditions, with growers who have been growing for years, and invented the ways that we follow. But of course it was naive of me to think any different.
    Why is it so hard to beleive that someone in the uk thats been growing for over 25 years can produce weed as good if not better than someone in the dam?
    As for people in th dam inventing the ways that we follow well thats a load of tosh mate. Next you will be saying that the guys in canada cant produce weed as good as the dam.
    Do you think cheese is the best weed in the world too?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast