Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by janobi View Post
    Of course I have smoked it, but never in Africa. TBH I thought durban poison was shite!
    All relative, without the early strains we wouldn't have the newer strains. Weed went east to west. Dutch are new to the game as far as weed is concerned. Agree they are the best commercial growers in the world though, I don't think anyone has invested the time, money and energy the dutch have and I'm thankful for the results. Cali aren't far behind, I'd go as far as to say they will be on even par soon. Wish our Govt. would pull it's head out of it's ass and realise the benefits for us all.
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernComfort View Post
    Wish our Govt. would pull it's head out of it's ass and realise the benefits for us all.
    cant tax people growing at home and that, my friend, is the only reason its illegal...............

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The phoney war on drugs needs to keep it ileegal
    It will never be legalised on these shores
    The control of information is the consolidation of power

?I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain?s money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply.? ? Nathan Rothschild

IF I HELPED HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im never smoking
    In the pursuit of something always!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    cant tax people growing at home and that, my friend, is the only reason its illegal...............
    Had this discussion elsewhere (tax) and came to the conclusion that, if managed properly the Govt. would see substantial returns on legalisation.
    If we were to consider tourism, manufacture and sales the revenue it would generate would have a massive impact on our economy.
    The biggest problem I see is the influence of US pharmaceutical companies, when looking at our healthcare system people should consider the vast amounts of money we waste on ineffective or overpriced drugs.
    Some are even of the opinion that it's classification helps to keep prices at a premium therefore funding the criminal enterprises which the Govt. happily profiteers from.
    Never understood the logic behind making a criminal out of someone who lights a plant and inhales the fumes.
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thewizardofodds View Post
    Never heard of the coca cola thing but can see people doing it, they also spray it with strawberry air fresheners etc for same reason.
    Dont think anyone actually used ground glass as such but the vietnamese were using silica beads, some of which was used in road signs. It would be added to the water and plants would be watered from above covering them with the beads and as you say buds would grow around them.
    Also sand was used ie grit weed.
    Glass and sand pretty harmless if you smoked with a proper filter and not a roach.
    The stuff thats sprayed is commonly known as DUTCH round here and to be fair I could spot it a mile off without even taking out the bag never mind looking under my pocket microscope.
    At the end of the day if you are stupid enough to buy this crap AND smoke it then you only have yourself to blame when you die in a few years. At the end of the day these fekers would not be selling it if muppets didnt buy it.

To be fair raving piss head, super lager white star drinking street dwelling nutter probably started with a can of pissy lager or pissy cider but ended up on the hard stuff but every person that drinks pissy lager ends up a jackey pisshead in the gutter same as I imagine most crack heads probably started with a wee spliff and progressed through all the drugs under the sun b4 becoming crackhead/smackhead (All crack heads end up smack head but not all smack heads end up crackhead too)
    But to honest its not the drink or the drugs that cause people to end up jackey pissheads or crck/smackheads its the person under lying issues.
    As for THEM being para ****ers scared to go to the shop then I would say THEY took too much and more than likely too young.Most people with mental problems due to smoking cannabis is due to them smoking too much too young.
    Its been proven that smoking cannabis when young will cause lasting damage, so if you smoke loads of bongs in our teens you are asking for problems, plus if you feel the need to smoke loads and loads of bongs in your early teens then , like the pissheads and junkies above, you prob have underlying issues that causes you to get out your face every day.

So 9/10 of the guys you know have become lazy ****ers due to weed? They stay up til 6am playing xboxes suggests they are unemployed so you MUST come from an area of high unemployment if 9/10 people you know are u all night playing xboxes so again they will be using weed to deal with the problems of beeing unemployed so again underlying issues.
    9/10 people I know smoke weed but also 9/10 people I know work full time and dont spend all night on xboxes.
    As for e and coke being more recreational and far less people hooked on them what a load of tosh. The streets are awash with people hooked on coke , shit coke at that, EVERYONE I know that started using coke recreationally ended up taking it more and more and more, I would say 9/10 of them and with some to the extent of having a lick on the old cack pipe and there are a few of them and there are NO RECREATIONAL CRACK SMOKERS. As for e's well you'd be hard pushed to find a pill that contain MDMA these days aand thats beeen the case for several years now. Thats why so many people take RC's and sniff shit coke.
    I'd guess by your comments that you are partial to a wee line and a couple of e's but dont particulary like weed so cal cannabis smokers dopeheads forever but e and coke users are cool.

Guerrilla gardening is not done at your home or shed as you suggested in your OP. its done outside, far away from your house ,discretely away from prying eyes usually in the middle of nowhere.

Why can you say Amsterdam is 100% better than anything in the UK? What a load of tosh mate, you clearly dont have a clue to come out with a statement like that.
    The best weed comes from the place the BEST growers are pure and simple.
    Maybe correct compared to the weed YOU can get in the uk but
    not with the weed i can get. I will do the pepsi challenge any day with the commercial dam gear and the gear i can get. All is organic, grown by a grower thats been doing it since the 80's and its FULLY cured.
    They do spray it with glass , well siica beads and sand. Have heard of people SAYING weed has been sprayed with fiberglass but have never actually seen any evidence of this.Not saying its not done just saying I have never seen any factual evidence of people using fibre glass. But I have looked at some shit a mate had under my microscope and it was sprayed with something that resembles trichomes but more like a spike than a mushroom shape
    Its not just the viatnamese that are adding shit to the weed its EVERY halfwit with a sodium lamp and an nft tray that cant produce a decent bit of weed so they feel the need to **** with it to make it heavier, smell more appealing to the mug punter.

If you THINK cheese is the strongest strain in UK then you obviously dont have access to anything deccent .
    Why does everyone in the UK rant about how strong chees is , load of tosh.
    NONE of the chees you get is PROPER UK chees anyway its all been real uk cheese (EXODUS CHEESE) that been back crossed with another starin to produce seeds as ex chees is CLONE ONLY.
    Very haard to get cutting of ex these days although the exodus crew gave them out for years and encourage eveery one who go one to do the same . but with all the muppets willing to pay a tenner for less than a gram of soaking wet CHEESE weed then noone will give you a cutting now
    Would agree with the canada thing though mate. know a couple of growers over there and ship some to me from time to time and they are producing some really top strains over there. But thats down the the change in the law allowing people to produce legally.

Too much too young?

Agreed that there is top smoke in canada BUt aint you heard of an air tight container dude? Save running the risk of a reindeer smoking your stash out of the bush!

Thats my rant over. Soz bout spelling errors but kids been eating over the keyboard and has crumbs in the keyboard
    Anyway off to have a honey oil bifter now. night
    toomuch too young?

yes for sure, smoking from 15 is too young for me, thats when i started.

the last 3,4 or 5 years i dont really touch skunk i just smoke natural weed.......its cleaner and once i got used to it its still strong enough for me.

regarding cheese, im sure there are other strong buds out there.

but i come from the midlands, and i know this is where cheese originated, i have good links an di know we have been getting the best "proper" cheese for years.

i still think its all a load of shit and somewhere along the line the bud was sprayed with chemicals or something else to make it that strong.....i dont believe thick brunnies were capable of producing something that strong without chemical help

canada is awesome, again my family is big over there and i always get the best and its a mind blower.

as for air tight containers.......the will not work with bc bud......i know its hard to believe but the smell is something else!

you sound like a knowlegable smoker, get yourself over to van and see what i mean first hand! its ridiculous!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

aga шас блин

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345