Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default smoking the good stuff

Dose anyone smoke green ?
    I have been smoking it for over 20 years and have over the last 6 years been getting myself some green fingers
    I have been to Amsterdam a few times and trust me you can get it as good here in your own house/shed as they get it.
    Dose anyone need some help or advise on this just let me know
    Thanks and Good Luck to EVERYONE here at DK thc4me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

the 'good' stuff..
    matter of opinion i suppose.....
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadyback View Post
    the 'good' stuff..
    matter of opinion i suppose.....
    Yes I suppose, what I ment by that was there is alot of crap about. Did you know that there are people out there that are doing alsorts to their bud just to make more ???
    for example once their bud is finnished they cover it with coca cola to make it weigh more smell sweet and make it sticky.
    It gets worse people are poring ground glass all over their plants so that it grows in it around it and all over it they do this so that it weighs more and looks like it is covered in THC (the cemical that gets you stoned) this is then smoked by joe public and is then injested and the glass stayes in your lungs forever ....
    The list goes on and on and on, so what I ment by "smoking the good stuff" was dose any one smoke pure natural "clean" skunk or dose anyone need help to set up a little "grow room" so that they can stop giving their ? to the dodgy dealers that are ripping them off and slowly killing them and who inturn pass the ? up the dodgy dealer ladder all the way up the chain to the drug lords.
    So if anyone would like some info on how to spot "dirty" skunk or any info on how to grow the best strongest and pure "clean" skunk just let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

i think you miss my point mate...i dont think ANY 'bud' is good

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

although..... if you can transfer your tips to growing tobacco.. i'd be more than happy to learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No mate I know what you ment and you are welcome to your opinion as am I to mine.
    I thought that you missed my point that I ment "good" as in clean, pure, natral, ok, good, and not "bad" as in dirty, contamanated, spraied, dodgy, bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thc4me View Post
    Dose anyone smoke green ?
    I have been smoking it for over 20 years and have over the last 6 years been getting myself some green fingers
    I have been to Amsterdam a few times and trust me you can get it as good here in your own house/shed as they get it.
    Dose anyone need some help or advise on this just let me know
    any free samples

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I respect your opinion mate.
    which is worse ???
    Cannabis what is a plant who's users in genral are layed back who sit at home and have a few spliffs and cause no truble to anyone and the only law most of them break is in buying the bud in the first place, cannabis is not responcable for even 1 death.
    OR
    Drink who's users in genral are loud, abusive who go out every weekend get off it cause trubble, fight swear piss in public drink drivers reck the lives of thousands of people every year, drink is responcable for tens of thousands of deaths...
    So what do you think which is worse ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j.efc View Post
    any free samples
    Sorry mate Liverpool is just about as far from Cloud 9 as you can get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I respect your opinion mate.
    which is worse ???
    Cannabis what is a plant who's users in genral are layed back who sit at home and have a few spliffs and cause no truble to anyone and the only law most of them break is in buying the bud in the first place, cannabis is not responcable for even 1 death.
    OR
    Drink who's users in genral are loud, abusive who go out every weekend get off it cause trubble, fight swear piss in public drink drivers reck the lives of thousands of people every year, drink is responcable for tens of thousands of deaths...
    So what do you think which is worse ???
    Which is worse, setting your arm on fire?
    Or setting your face on fire?

Either way i just see some idiot with a lighter.
    Every time weed gets brought up its the same old argument of its not as bad as drink...

I've been in a car accident where the oncoming driver was stoned out his box, ive seen someone in my old work get crushed with a comp full of frozen chips cause it was dropped on him by some stoned forklift operator, he got the sack and the guy who lost the use of his legs got a decent compo payout.
    Sure its not a death, but its not exactly a "life" id wish on anyone.
    Whilst its Toxicity is so staggeringly low that overdosing isn't a problem, it still poses a definite risk to the rest of society. To think otherwise is both reckless and irresponsible.

It poses exactly the same risk of stupid people doing idiotic things and killing people as alcohol does, it doesn't get as widely reported is all, after killing someone and being on the hook for that are you really going to tell the attending officers "Yeah I was whacked out my gourd on this here green stuff, sorry about that, you might as well hit me with a possession charge on top of the murder/manslaughter?" Of course not!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chroma View Post
    Which is worse, setting your arm on fire?
    Or setting your face on fire?

Either way i just see some idiot with a lighter.
    Every time weed gets brought up its the same old argument of its not as bad as drink...

I've been in a car accident where the oncoming driver was stoned out his box, ive seen someone in my old work get crushed with a comp full of frozen chips cause it was dropped on him by some stoned forklift operator, he got the sack and the guy who lost the use of his legs got a decent compo payout.
    Sure its not a death, but its not exactly a "life" id wish on anyone.
    Whilst its Toxicity is so staggeringly low that overdosing isn't a problem, it still poses a definite risk to the rest of society. To think otherwise is both reckless and irresponsible.

It poses exactly the same risk of stupid people doing idiotic things and killing people as alcohol does, it doesn't get as widely reported is all, after killing someone and being on the hook for that are you really going to tell the attending officers "Yeah I was whacked out my gourd on this here green stuff, sorry about that, you might as well hit me with a possession charge on top of the murder/manslaughter?" Of course not!
    I am sorry for your experience.
    As will everything in life there are idiots out there that will do stupid things and if you are going to smoke a joint and then drive or operate machenary then I think that the boys in blue should throw the book at them.
    I was just trying to make the point that if drink is legal then something less harmfull like cannabis should be aswell.
    Drink is a man made product, weed is a gift from God will you refuse a gift from God ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

weed is a gift from God will you refuse a gift from God ?
    as is opium

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

as is opium
    True that.
    Each 2 their own shadyback each 2 their own mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chroma View Post
    Ok mate I have a new 1 for you......
    Here goes:
    The Goverment should make cannibis legal as it would create a whole new multi billion pound industry, and it would NOT of had to cut a penny from any budget ar service as it has just done and could still reduce the defficet as it is today let me explane.
    If cannibis was legal there are hundruds of thousands of people like me who would be happy to pay say around ?500 a year to the goverment for a "growers license" to be able to grow it at home.
    Then there are the Amsterdam style coffee shop's that could be blacked out windows and over 21's only, this would breath new life into the high streets up and down the country that are in a terrible state. In turn empty shops are now new coffee shops which genarates rent, business rates, payes tax on every thing bought and sold.
    Then there are the growers that would grow on an industrial scale to suply the new coffee shop's they would need wherehouse space which in turn would generate rent, rates and taxes, thay could also inport and export it which again creats huge amounts of ?.
    Then there is the benifit of not having cannibis dealers on the streets or ilegal growers who's proffit goes to organized crime you are taking the ? from the drug lords.
    Then there is the benifit of not giving othrwise decent law abiding citizen crimanal records. This inturn would free up the time of the boy's in blue to give them more time to consertrate on REAL crime, and would be a great releif to the prison service and help to free up much needed space in our groceley over crouded prisons.
    As you can see this plan would be of great value in a number of ways and would help us out of a huge hole that we find ourselfs in at the moment, I am sure that their are more benifits to making cannibis legal but I'm stoned now and cant think of any more, I think it deserves to be looked at and a serious debate needs to be had.
    Thanks for your time taken to read this thats 5 mins you wont get back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I 'know someone' who started on Cannabis.. ended up moving to harder drugs like Ectasy, LSD and a little bit of social coke..

To be honest, 'they' were a right w a n k e r when 'they' were smoking pot.. lazy and paranoid.. In fact 'they' use to brick it walking to the shop on 'their' own..

I'm sorry but it's classified as illegal for a reason..

It's bad news.. (unless used for medical reasons, Parkinson's etc)

Thats my view

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast