Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leethal View Post
    when i click on 'static ip' it brings up a menu with 4 options 'static ip, auto(DHCP) etc

when i click on ip address the box goes into panic! does the box need to be connected to the router to do this?

or have i got a faulty box?
    Sorry Leethal for not getting back m8, .

You got latest Cli image on it by any chance, as i found that the IP address once click on it to change it , box goes into panic, only on this image.

you have 2 options, flash the earlier Cli or NLB image.
    or leave what ever IP address is on the one you got,static IP, i think it will be 192.168.1.7 , if its the same as the one i tried.

I have went back to sifteam 7043 just for now until a few have been fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi mate

yeah got the latest cli image on!! just flashed it to the NLB image and can can get the keyboard etc but my encrypted channels have gone off!!
    i knew this box would not be easy but its a great challenge!!!!!

do you have to fill the other stuff in like subney mask, gateway etc on the IP input screen?

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leethal View Post
    hi mate

yeah got the latest cli image on!! just flashed it to the NLB image and can can get the keyboard etc but my encrypted channels have gone off!!
    i knew this box would not be easy but its a great challenge!!!!!

do you have to fill the other stuff in like subney mask, gateway etc on the IP input screen?
    can i suggest something leethal , flash back the Cli image and copy the var/keys folder to PC and also the var/scce.

Then re flash NLB image and the files you copied from Cli to PC FTP them the keys to vat/keys, and scce to var/scce. Unless you already have these files the just FTP to NLB.

Also if you got sat and cable you need to install the latest mgcamd that will be sufficient to run both m8.

Choose static IP Once you set your IP address on NLB image, your subnet will be 255.255.255.0
    and gateway will be 192.168.1.1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12