Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Default Xecuter on New Dashboard update + 0225 Write solutions

For many weeks a dedicated team has been hard at work in preparation for the release of the new dash which started to roll out today (2.0.13146).

Although we have been publicly quiet in recent weeks, work has been ferocious with a large group of talented, and very well known scene individuals, busting their asses to make sure that the work of the 360 scene keeps on rolling.

So now that the rollout has started, the team can actually start to implement much of the work into releases for public consumption.

Here are some things of note so you have a clue of what?s coming:

* After the update the drive fw is also updated with a new stock fw, rendering the drive unable to play backups (for now).
    * When the drives are flashed back again with LT fw the previous AP2.5 patched titles are no longer booting (expected and will be updated with new XBC and 0800)
    * It seems that the first update has only been sent to Liteon DG-16D2S and Liteon DG-16D4S drives (Unconfirmed)
    * The key location on phat models is now in a different area, so a new JF will be released to accommodate this change which was already anticipated in advance.
    * There has been EXTENSIVE progress with all the new AP2.5 challenges. New 0800 BENQ fw is almost ready.
    * There is a new XBC (Xbox Backup Creator) that has been designed alongside the new 0800 ripping fw ? you?ll love it
    * There will be new LT fw?s for all of the new versions that have been released.
    * XGD3 progress is being made and there will be an update on this soon.
    * We have received unverified reports that after the update to a 9504 slim drive the write protect was enabled like the 0225 drives (Unconfirmed)
    * All the slim key read and slim write routines have changed also (again fully anticipated). Easily fixed with new JF

We will also confirm that we have a solution to all unlock all 0225 drives so you can write the firmware. This has been 100% verified and working and we are producing the addons as we speak and will have them available as soon as possible. We will release 2 versions, a kit for pro modders to offer as a service and also a DIY mod type device that users can install themselves. There is a LOT going on so we are working as fast as possible on all projects.

So in the next few days/weeks you can expect new Lt firmwares for 0225 and others, a new Jungle Flasher, a new 0800 fw with new Ap2.5 support, a new Xbox Backup Creator and an addon to unlock 0225 and 0401 Liteon DG-14DS drives (which will also work on 9504 drives too if they become locked out)

New Dash Update Info & 0225 Unlock Update | Team Xecuter

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would this be why my xbox just has 'open tray' message when i put in any game? origional or backup after i played la noire yesterday?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

seems to have fixed itself now mate,just got nba jam to boot up! thanks

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daneccfc View Post
    would this be why my xbox just has 'open tray' message when i put in any game? origional or backup after i played la noire yesterday?
    Thats a laser issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Guys is this new dashboard update a forced update?

If you want to play on XBOX live then the update is basically going to reset your firmware back to stock so No backups can be played at all?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by POOTERMAN View Post
    Guys is this new dashboard update a forced update?

If you want to play on XBOX live then the update is basically going to reset your firmware back to stock so No backups can be played at all?
    Yes its a forced update.

And you will need to reflash the drive after the update.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have the liteon drive 9504. will i be forced to accept the update? If u update can i reflash?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by browno View Post
    i have the liteon drive 9504. will i be forced to accept the update? If u update can i reflash?
    Yes you will be forced to take the update, and yes after update you can reflash.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got an idea I've got an exact same spare dvd drive thats got a ~~~~ed lens could I spoof that with my working 360s dvd key with older ixtreme fw lob that into my 360 update it let that get overwritten then put my original back in with an untouched drive and say FU bill gates?

Or has MS done their homework on this?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fellianis Wig View Post
    I've got an idea I've got an exact same spare dvd drive thats got a ~~~~ed lens could I spoof that with my working 360s dvd key with older ixtreme fw lob that into my 360 update it let that get overwritten then put my original back in with an untouched drive and say FU bill gates?

Or has MS done their homework on this?
    You'd still lose xgd3 support + ap2.5 until new fw out and new patches

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cunny View Post
    You'd still lose xgd3 support + ap2.5 until new fw out and new patches

Cheers now I know what baldrick feels like when his cunning plans get shat on

Will just wait for the new firmwares

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have no idea what version my xbox is flashed with , nor have contact with the gu who flashed it .. I also do not have the orig drive keys etc..

Am i ~~~~ed when i get this update.. MY flash i ihad done was like a 1 1/2 year ago .... and as i have updated the console before from live and never had a problem ( i still use a boot disc to get my back up's running).. i havnt a clue what to do here

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

If you have to use the boot disc to run newer games then you are running 1 of the older versions of ixtreme firmware. If you dont use live, then i dont see any point in updating until you can get someone to flash and retrieve the key from the drive.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cunny View Post
    If you have to use the boot disc to run newer games then you are running 1 of the older versions of ixtreme firmware. If you dont use live, then i dont see any point in updating until you can get someone to flash and retrieve the key from the drive.

Mate i play on live .. Love it :-)

couldnt do without my skyplayer ..

or my brink fix a the min ..

So i have 2 choices ..

take the update and be able to get online but not play discs.. n get it reflashed ..

or

stay ofline untill i get it reflashed ..?

either way i need a reflash .,?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xXJediXx View Post
    Mate i play on live .. Love it :-)

couldnt do without my skyplayer ..

or my brink fix a the min ..

So i have 2 choices ..

take the update and be able to get online but not play discs.. n get it reflashed ..

or

stay ofline untill i get it reflashed ..?

either way i need a reflash .,?
    Yeah, but i would get the key dumped before you take the update as the key has moved in the newer fw, jungleflasher will be updated in time but its not done yet

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast