Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can some one please help me out here why my starview 1 dosent updated with the latest firmware and i tried a few times still old version on whichs dated 06-07-06 thankxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default same prob as nesta

keep having this error msg flash update faild im using gtroom4 the last fix fo starview 1 clone iv tryed every thing reflash .... use the guide for bad flash,,,,,on and off the box ,,,,, any sugeations??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gibbo_ireland View Post
    With that said I am stuck on 4.00e_E myself (2007), not sure if you should see a later version using the fix posted or not. Perhaps someone else could confirm this?
    yep same here, after updating with the recent Cryptstar fix, I get the following information from my box:

API ver: 4.00e_E
    Boot ver: 7.0
    7th June 2007

Nothing appears to have changed right? Is this what everyone else is receiving? I guess the only way to tell is if it keeps up with a key change....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default starview 1

Hi all , having no luck in downloading the fix for the box, would it or is it possible to try and download from another pc at the moment useing a laptop but having no luck , does the box need to be connected to the tv or can i remove it and plug it in upstairs and try and download from my main pc. Thanks guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

hi all,just found this site am well impressed,could anyone tell me wat the starview 1 uk au fix actually does, is it an code updater? (sorry for askin silly question) !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default cryptstar v1.5

thanks for updated cryptstar which works fine except all setanta channels not found after scan.Any ideas why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by droggo View Post
    thanks for updated cryptstar which works fine except all setanta channels not found after scan.Any ideas why?
    Try Factory reset, code 0000, Then Auto Re-Scan, P.S. Dont forget to turn emu back on. This should work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can somebody point in the direction of tutorial for uploading this fix tho the box.
    i am a dreambox user by nature and am fixing it for a friend so i have a null modem cable.
    I fixed the same one earlier in the year and for the life of me can't remember how to do it again. I have the Gtromloader v4.00 and the clone sun rise 1.5 fix.
    Can somebody point me to a step by step guide to getting this up and running.
    My friend would be most happy to have his box running for the xmas telly!!

Thanks and congrats on a great friendly site.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi, i have got starview 1, it stopped working a while ago and are now trying to get the channels back on! please help. thanx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I already have version 4.00_E, bootver:7.0, 7.Jun 2007. Is this file an upgrade to that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blinky3i View Post
    Can somebody point in the direction of tutorial for uploading this fix tho the box.
    i am a dreambox user by nature and am fixing it for a friend so i have a null modem cable.
    I fixed the same one earlier in the year and for the life of me can't remember how to do it again. I have the Gtromloader v4.00 and the clone sun rise 1.5 fix.
    Can somebody point me to a step by step guide to getting this up and running.
    My friend would be most happy to have his box running for the xmas telly!!

Thanks and congrats on a great friendly site.
    Well you have all the right bits `n` bobs, if i remember correctly this is how you do it:

Connect the PC and starview with the null modem cable

Switch on the starview and choose free channel, eg:BBC1 (you don`t have to connect to the tv)

Run GTrom 4.00 on the PC and load the file (make sure to choose the correct com port)

Press download and if everythings OK the starview should count 1-100 (not out loud)

Wait for the program to finish before dissonecting and you are good to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paulbuck View Post
    Hi all , having no luck in downloading the fix for the box, would it or is it possible to try and download from another pc at the moment useing a laptop but having no luck , does the box need to be connected to the tv or can i remove it and plug it in upstairs and try and download from my main pc. Thanks guys.
    You don`t need the box connected to the tv, just the PC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi ppl sorry but i am really struggling here, i would p[ost in a new topic but i dont know how too, i have recently updated my box to the current fix firmware on this site, its just hit new year and all my box wants to do is to reboot.
    anyone any ideas?
    i have tried reflashing the box but that doesnt help!
    rgds
    mark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fisks View Post
    hi ppl sorry but i am really struggling here, i would p[ost in a new topic but i dont know how too, i have recently updated my box to the current fix firmware on this site, its just hit new year and all my box wants to do is to reboot.
    anyone any ideas?
    i have tried reflashing the box but that doesnt help!
    rgds
    mark
    What sort of box have you got?. Starview1,2,3,4. Original or clone?. make sure you`re using the right firmware for your box.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry i am using the starview one orginal box, been using with no problems for the last 2 weeks but no wits a nightmare!
    thanks
    mark

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast