Register

Thread: Fifa 09

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Fifa 09

Anyone had problems with Fifa09 backups ? When loading into the game i get 'an error has occoured, remove the game disk and restart the wii' message... I'm gonna try burning slower and using a better disk but this is the 1st game out of about 15 that i've had a problem with.. and wondered if anyone else has had the same ?

Softmodded Wii 3.2e, starfall, gamma backup launcher.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by drawflex View Post
    Anyone had problems with Fifa09 backups ? When loading into the game i get 'an error has occoured, remove the game disk and restart the wii' message... I'm gonna try burning slower and using a better disk but this is the 1st game out of about 15 that i've had a problem with.. and wondered if anyone else has had the same ?

Softmodded Wii 3.2e, starfall, gamma backup launcher.
    no problems with mine - I burn at 6x only and out of the 20 games I have not one had a read error

also it makes a difference what type of DVD media you use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by jfish View Post
    no problems with mine - I burn at 6x only and out of the 20 games I have not one had a read error

also it makes a difference what type of DVD media you use.
    cheers for reply.. been using riteks at 8x uptil now... like i said i've had 15 or so good burns until this... take it your softmodded ? I'm gonna re-burn it at 1x just to clarify wether burn errors are my problem.

In my head though... if the burn is verified good with either imgburn or nero against the image 01 for 01 then write speed shouldn't be a factor....correct me if i'm wrong... i've read that you should burn slow but can't really see why as long as the burn is verified.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Tried it on a chipped one and a soft modded 3.2 for ya m8, disc burnt at 18X in a Plextor writer using Tayio Yuden discs, no probs at all.
    HTH

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dell_xps View Post
    Tried it on a chipped one and a soft modded 3.2 for ya m8, disc burnt at 18X in a Plextor writer using Tayio Yuden discs, no probs at all.
    HTH
    I also Tayio Yuden discs - got 100 for 20 quid from SVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dell_xps View Post
    HTH
    cheers fella, gotta be my end then... ta