Register
    alotmentman

Default laptop only got 512mb help too slow

hi any body no how to install more ram on me laptop its only got 512mb ram /is there anyway of installing more ram please help newbie ta computa thanks //it runs dead slow all help apprieciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alotmentman View Post
    hi any body no how to install more ram on me laptop its only got 512mb ram /is there anyway of installing more ram please help newbie ta computa thanks //it runs dead slow all help apprieciated
    what laptop is it

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alotmentman View Post
    maybe just needs a clean up or you could backup files and reinstall.512 should be fine if you are just using for internet etc. whats the model number

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Take a look at crucial.com they have a system checker that will tell you the max memory for the laptop & show you the correct memory with pricing.

As far as installing goes, it's as easy as removing a screw & plugging it in.
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]