Register

Thread: ipod nano

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ipod nano

Hi
    I've just bought a used ipod nano, and wanted to know how to delete the songs which are on it. I already have itunes on the computer for my original ipod, but i do not want to put the same songs onto the new one ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 19th_hole View Post
    Hi
    I've just bought a used ipod nano, and wanted to know how to delete the songs which are on it. I already have itunes on the computer for my original ipod, but i do not want to put the same songs onto the new one ?
    Easiest way is to disable auto transfer on iTunes. Then make a separate folder to put the music together for it. Sure you can have multiple profiles. Look in preferences then devices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cheers
    I'll give it a try
    All the best for xmas and new year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Or just delete all the songs you dont want on your new ipod from itunes (only from itunes, not from pc, unless of course you want to!). Then when you resync your ipod the songs you deleted will be gone.