Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skegsagypsy View Post
    There but for the grace of god! Some shocking comments here by ignorant people.
    It was bound to happen sooner or later its just one of those things i think ignorant is bit strong though just my opinion............
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

6 days ago a true British hero was killed in action fighting for our country. Did you know this? Do you know his name? Do you care?!
    A smackhead loser dies and its all over the news within hours!!
    RIP Corporal Mark Anthony Palin from 1st Battalion The Rifles , '...We will remember them'!
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

so how would you feel if it was your own son, wife or daughter ??? would you come on and say she was a slag or he was a wan*er ??? at the end of the day she was what she was and still someone daughter,
    human nature its a sick ~~~~ing thing. would any of your lot come on here at say my sons,daughters or your wife DESERVES TO DIE if they where on drugs
    please press the little red THANKS tab
    if I helped if not press the green tab to tell me to f**Koff

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gmb45 View Post
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...5/#post1185540

theres more to it than just getting the drink/drugs out of your system, it take years to get the mental scars healed, that dosent happen overnight, i have seen over 20 people die in a similar way over the past 10 years, friends, family of friends, i have seen these people suffer fits, yellow jaundice ( liver damage ) attempted suicide, self harming, desperation, dispare, etc etc etc, people dont want to be like this, so lets not be to quick to judge eh, it takes more than 1 or 2 trips to rehab to get better from these addictions, r.i.p amy
    well said m8

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billy2 View Post
    so how would you feel if it was your own son, wife or daughter ??? would you come on and say she was a slag or he was a wan*er ??? at the end of the day she was what she was and still someone daughter,
    human nature its a sick ~~~~ing thing. would any of your lot come on here at say my sons,daughters or your wife DESERVES TO DIE if they where on drugs
    My point wasnt about if its right or wrong to call her.. my point was that more people who have defended our country get a 10 second mention on the news.. amy winehouse who took drugs, and diced with death got from 4pm yesterday till god knows what time.. and its still ongoing.

It would be wrong for someone to say good riddence to her.. at the end of the day she was a human being who was someone's daughter, regardless of her actions her parents should be able to greave..
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billy2 View Post
    so how would you feel if it was your own son, wife or daughter ???
    That's not the point. We are talking about a sense of proportion here. Getting our priorities right.

Kalipo's post hit a nail very squarely on the head.

(...and I never thought I'd ever say that! )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalipo View Post
    My point wasnt about if its right or wrong to call her.. my point was that more people who have defended our country get a 10 second mention on the news.. amy winehouse who took drugs, and diced with death got from 4pm yesterday till god knows what time.. and its still ongoing.

It would be wrong for someone to say good riddence to her.. at the end of the day she was a human being who was someone's daughter, regardless of her actions her parents should be able to greave..
    m8 i do agree with you. you made a good point and not having a go at you .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    That's not the point. We are talking about a sense of proportion here. Getting our priorities right.

Kalipo's post hit a nail very squarely on the head.

(...and I never thought I'd ever say that! )

then what is the point then m8 ??? Getting our priorities right what are the priorities.?? and as i said i do agree Kalipo, but if you go back and read the lot of replys who your we to slag of someones elses death over an other, who are we to say why one death should get more media time than others, as i said m8 human nature its a sick ~~~~ing thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I feel for her family and her father but i am sorry this lassie had no respect for hef family time after time they done there best to get her clean and she just threw it back in there faces.

She didnt come from a bad background and had a loving supporting family. She knew what she was doing could easily kill her and she took that risk. She was not a nice person also she wass rude and abusive. She had plenty of chances to get clean and never even bothered her arse. She should have respected her family and given a damn about what this outcome would do to them but then again a junkie doesnt give a shit about anyone else only thereself and there drug.

Rest In Peace Michael Mcharg, A true friend and although gone never forgotten. 11-10-08.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I look on Junkies as vermin and have absolutely no sympathy for them especially when people have bent over backwards for them. I also realise that some people have mental issues which make them more inclined to self destruct but where do we draw the line with sympathy. Maybe we should feel sorry for Kiddie Fiddlers after all they can't help themselves or murderers, wife beaters etc.

Society as a whole has a lot to answer for in the way we treat problems and maybe it's about time we changed tactics. Absolutely hammer anyone drug dealing, force feed them their drugs till they die and if your'e an addict throw them in a straight jacket and force feed them, let them feel cold turkey. No more legalised drugging with methodone, If they go back on the drugs again stuff them, let them die it's natures way of selecting those strongest to survive.

I do have the utmost sympathy for all the innocent family members dragged into this though. It must be soul destroying watching those you love self destruct with no respect for those left behind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Smackhead....
    1 good album, ashame for her family. Surely her album will hit no1 again & singles pop back in the charts.
    Pete Doherty next.....

DK Daddy PT
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i was going to go on about all the comments on here an say about walking in her shoes, but i think i would be wasting my time. but im a drunk so im scum,garbage or whatever you like to think i am. im just sad at the loss of this young talented girl, not this or that i would never judge her because i dont know her or didnt know her in this case. if you know her personally, feel free to tell me otherwise.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skegsagypsy View Post
    There but for the grace of god! Some shocking comments here by ignorant people.
    Ignorance is bliss bud eh?

Got to agree, some of the comments on this thread are amazing! I ask ya.. Did she every kill anyone (other than herself), did she physically harm anyone (other than herself)? We all have choices to make and maybe she made some bad ones, but no one knows where she was at mentally - and has been at mentally for several years. If you ask me she anit the 'gulity' one here. The ex who introduced her to drugs, who seemed to screw her up mentally and the proper 'low life' dealers. They are the scum bags.

A great talent and a shame we didn't get to hear another 20 years or so of her music. Hope she's in a better place now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Who got her on the drugs in the first place, her ex hubby Blake Fielder-Civil. I'm surprised no one has been on here slating him. People saying how sad for her dad, what about her mother! RIP Amy.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AM sorry but these CELEBS make there choices to dabble in these bad things!!! WHY should we feel sorry for them when they die?
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast