Register

Thread: Jetta MKV 2010

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Jetta MKV 2010

Hy guys, my Bro lives in Canada and he had the problem with the damn Daylight ON automatically when turning engine on and lowering the hand brake. that was annoying for him so he asked me to send him an euro-switch where you can turn on the daylight manually and the fogs in the bumper separate. So far so good, he changed the switch but now the damn Fog-lights won't turn on at all. if he puts the old switch back everything works again. I have read that you can do it via VCDS with the long coding stuff, to use the fog lights as daylights. I ask you is there any help he can do it with another software ? He has the VAG K+Can C0mmander Full 1.4 and the VAG C0M 3.11 working fine on his Audi A4 3.0 Quattro 2003, but he cannot use it on the Jetta mkV 2010 TFSI. What would be a solution, what software does he need to set the bumper fog lights as daylights and the normal daylights via switch only. He is really desperate cause the VW dealer told him he should pay a Fee of 246 CAD (Canadian Dollars) to enable those settings. feel free to mail me too at papjackde(at)gmail.comif you know a solution or is there any working dump for his cable the VAG K+Can one? I know how to rewrite it with Mprog so all I want to know is what version of VCDS does he need minimally to get it to work and what crack or what dump.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work here.
    Best regards

Papjack
    Even if you pull the grass, it's not groving faster

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

vag com 10.6 will work with this car

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

will it work with VCDS Lite 1.0 cause I found a Loader for it and it seems to be now accepted by the software as fully registered?
    Even if you pull the grass, it's not groving faster