Register
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default by Ford VCM V70 or VCM IDS V74?

does anyone knows to buy Ford VCM IDS V70 or VCM V74? I guess there are no different in language options, vehicle cover lists. The difference is their appearance and their verion, Right? Does they both support updating?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

v74 can support more car, such as Ford, Lincoln/Mercury & Mazda vehicles, but I think v70 is more steadily diagnose the car. and v70 can't update, v74 can update. You also can upload the relative file here:
    Last edited by gmb45; 13th February, 2012 at 11:56 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

ask for pictures of V.74 IDS I think you will find it is a Fly inside a vcm style case, many differences from good quality clones and lots of comms issues
    Check out The Number 1 Resource for all Automotive Software with a lot of patience you like me will find what you need...