Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I had problems with Apollo about 2 years ago, they dont reply to emails and i had to threaten them to get my order, they then sent it and after that i told them to F**K off and never dealt with them again

Quote Originally Posted by ali re View Post
    hi all

Last week I was buying the company, Apollo Locksmith Tools.

But when I took delivery of the order of the products was low.

send for email company.But I did not receive any response.
    This company is a fraud?????

I've already bought from the company(ECU TOOL)-(SHENZHEN HUA SHI LOCKSMITH) No problem.

but apollo I do not know?

thnx all

all around : russian in china, russia, France ...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

tell you m8 , obdfactory : piece of sh*t really , i was in their office in shenzhen and they treat me like king , yes sir , please sir , especially that big w*ore candy , then when bmw 1.4, upa and etl 912 went off after maybe 2 months, i called them and they did not recognize me ! who are you ? are you sure you buy from here ? i ended by insulting those bastards and found a guy in shenzhen who fixed the upa and etl while i was smoking a cigarett but failed with bmw.. 100% chinese seller never test on car , just clone and maybe test drivers, 98% are ass*les and show yoou their real face when u talk about guaranty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

abc-key company is f**king Becarefull i have lose lot money

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes, ABC is a nightmare

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Up to now been very happy with greebid.com but couple of weeks ago had a problem, and it seems to be a is a case of

hopefully will get it sorted

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5z7R-5Znoc]Annie Lennox - No More I Love You's @UltraSharpaAction.com - YouTube[/ame]

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

Sweet dreams are made of....!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

another company

Smart Auto International Co., Ltd. - Professional in OBD,code reader,OBD II Vag-com,TachoPro, KWP2000,BMW Scanner,BMW Carsoft,MB Carsoft,ELM327,Code Reader,Can-Bus,Nissan Consult III Original TOOL,JP701,MaxScan VAG 405, GS500 Scanner

This company is traders Becarefull before You buy any Items

Because In Selelr Website items Picture Looks Good But when You Will order seller Will send another Bad quality items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

obd china | Auto OBD(OBD2,OBDII) Tools Platform for obd scanner,car key,codes,software and auto electronics

Cheaters 100% ... add this Company site for list of chines cheaters

Be aware from this company .. U will never get what U pay for or U will have to wait months after U payment ..
    Or U will never get anything ... all that depend in U luck
    Regards . .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Default hi

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Last edited by KILL_THE_IMMO; 14th April, 2015 at 06:23 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i don't understan why people complain about chinese companies. i have bought from several chinese companies Greebid
    Apollo
    Shenzen Hua Shi locksmith house
    my experience is that sometimes they are good and some times they are shit. for instance Shenzen hua shi allways cheet you on Dhl shiiping cost's, Apollo never reply to your emails after they have been paid. the answer is simple only pay by Paypal give them 44 out of the 45 days Paypal deadline and launch a complaint with Paypal you can not loose your money. when you receive your Dhl parcel do not open it , do what i do i set up a video camera and record the opening of the sealed parcel and then the condition and quantity of the items, that way if something is missing or broken you have the video to prove it and Paypal can f*ck the bastards back to the stone age were they belong .

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eeze View Post
    Greebid

when you receive your Dhl parcel do not open it , do what i do i set up a video camera and record the opening of the sealed parcel .
    1) i love greebid long time

2) yup - do it

3) ask to be shipped by ems china

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eeze View Post
    i don't understan why people complain about chinese companies. i have bought from several chinese companies Greebid
    Apollo
    Shenzen Hua Shi locksmith house
    my experience is that sometimes they are good and some times they are shit. for instance Shenzen hua shi allways cheet you on Dhl shiiping cost's, Apollo never reply to your emails after they have been paid. the answer is simple only pay by Paypal give them 44 out of the 45 days Paypal deadline and launch a complaint with Paypal you can not loose your money. when you receive your Dhl parcel do not open it , do what i do i set up a video camera and record the opening of the sealed parcel and then the condition and quantity of the items, that way if something is missing or broken you have the video to prove it and Paypal can f*ck the bastards back to the stone age were they belong .
    You digitally record yourself opening the package, thats absolutley brilliant!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gtmech View Post
    You digitally record yourself opening the package, thats absolutley brilliant!
    Yeah - i have - twice - tusted greebid the 3rd time - no problem - but yes - in general chat section - can't rember who somebody ebay something - bloke sent back a box of wood - no evidence once opened - he could have filmed it.

MAKE SURE there is two analogue clock with seconds hand in view differant colors - makes it difficult to edit the film - ie open box - tip out contents - pour in bricks - restart video - oh look

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

Default MC68HC705X32 from China

Do not buy MC68HC705X32 from TOP SOURCE TECHNOLOGY CO LTD MC68HC705X32 products, buy MC68HC705X32 products from alibaba.com and perhaps to most of Chinese sellers of this chip. The photo shows the two chips from two different purchases, one on the right is from TOP SOURCE TECHNOLOGY CO LTD. But the two are with identical marking, this indicates the same original source and of the same lot. Despite their ad photo shows no custom sign but the one received is of the custom chip (again), EPROM were programmed and equal to BAD CHIP.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sarah and kiley and all others is part of the scamm once you pay all done you are scammed

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast