First you need to download this -->
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13168897766915

let it on desktop

2nd Part:
    download Odin3 v1.85 just type on google and download it
    the open it and click on pda and search for the first download .tar

3rd Part:
    - Connect Mobilephone with PC -
    You must be sure that S2 is in "Downlaod Mode". This means hold Volumedown, homebutton and Powerbutton in the same time till a Window on your mobile comes then click fastly volume up ... and NOW you are in Downloadmode

last part
    wait till the first box will be yellow in the program Odin3 then click start ... Your S2 will restart and it is DONE !!!

Hope I could help =)
    Berko33

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Berko33 View Post
    First you need to download this -->
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13168897766915

let it on desktop

2nd Part:
    download Odin3 v1.85 just type on google and download it
    the open it and click on pda and search for the first download .tar

3rd Part:
    - Connect Mobilephone with PC -
    You must be sure that S2 is in "Downlaod Mode". This means hold Volumedown, homebutton and Powerbutton in the same time till a Window on your mobile comes then click fastly volume up ... and NOW you are in Downloadmode

last part
    wait till the first box will be yellow in the program Odin3 then click start ... Your S2 will restart and it is DONE !!!

Hope I could help =)
    Berko33
    DO NOT follow this guide there is not enough info on it....YOU MAY BRICK YOUR PHONE...or at best you will lose the bootloaders and end up with a soft brick which is recoverable but you will need a lot of help to do it...The link given is for an obsolete and unmaintained kernel....If you need to root your s2 follow a detailed guide and most importantly make sure you have the proper files for your current firmware. Or if it is a one click root you are after you will not be using odin3 as this is for manual flashing of files. There are a few oneclick options available....

If I get a few minutes I'll do a walk through guide that anyone can follow
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 24th September, 2011 at 11:45 PM.