How Does iMessage Work?
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How Does iMessage Work?

hi,all.
    Just wondering how iMessage works? Do you have a unique pin to each device like a Blackberry? I thought you may be able to recieve messages to your iPhone and iPad from the same account, is this possible?

Thanks .
    hello !all! i am jason ! new here(DK)!!come from china !! nice to meet everyone !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it uses the phones sms messaging app if the person ur texting has ios 5 installed it sends it over data much like whats app if they dont have ios 5 or non iphone then it sends as text really good i like it
    iMessage is blue but when u send text its green it dont use a pin like bb but uses the phone number just like whats app.
    oh also i think it can do it by email addy to i think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the person youre texting has to have ios5 as well. if they do, the phone will recognize this and send your text over the internet thus not using any of your texts up on your plan. its very similar to BBM. it will also show you when the other person is typing out the reply to the message you sent them.