Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default UPA Programer for biginers

Hi there I am new in DK
    I have bin reading and fallowing DK for 9 mounts and I wont to ask you Haw to use UPA programmer (I mean I know haw to use it ) just I need the connections diagrams and pictures( I have to admit it is clone tool ) so I haven?t connections diagrams in manual
    Example atmel 16
    And others
    I am good in diagnostic but I am new in electronic and chip programming
    Please help me
    Thanks to all

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

You should've gotten the maunal.... attached.

Quote Originally Posted by sistysisty View Post
    Hi there I am new in DK
    I have bin reading and fallowing DK for 9 mounts and I wont to ask you Haw to use UPA programmer (I mean I know haw to use it ) just I need the connections diagrams and pictures( I have to admit it is clone tool ) so I haven?t connections diagrams in manual
    Example atmel 16
    And others
    Please help me
    Thanks to all
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sistysisty View Post
    Hi there I am new in DK
    Example atmel 16
    And others
    Please help me
    Thanks to all

i also was in your situation me too! but you have a bad start... (you buyed a cloned upa)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drivergabriel View Post
    i also was in your situation me too! but you have a bad start... (you buyed a cloned upa)
    But upa clone i think is the one programmer with which you could work...The best is original product but not all could pay for it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Upa for me is the only tool that everyone can afford. If you will know how to use it, and you have market believe me it will pay it self very fast. I have one original bought from a friend of mine and i want to buy another one. I use it almost every day and mine payed it self many times. Airbags, immo, fixing interfaces, osciloescope, it's an all terrain programmer. Also as you i was not very experienced working this way like on upa (programming on board), and of course i made some mistakes. Result: UPA tool keep working inspite of corrosion on soldering , alot of peaks injected because i make mistakes as all persons but stil working. Clone i have one from a friend of mine to repair because of a peak from power supply. Upa, my hot air station and a jbc soldering iron has been my tools that never fail 3 years working without stoping. If you have market buy original believe me you will understand when you will make the money of the tool with it in 40 or 50 min making airbag ecus for example. I made it no problem just you need to adapt to this way of working.