Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default BMW 325 immo off needed for DME MS43 5WK90015 index 06

Basically i need immo off file for this Engine Control Unit due to the EWS 3 not responding when performing diagnosis.
    Ews 3 has all power supplies and grounds so module is damaged.
    Thats why im asking for a immo off dump, immokiller and otocheck dont have this capability so i face 2 possible solutions:
    1.- NEW or used EWS 3 Module and recoding.
    2.-Ecu immo off

I havent opened the engine control unit to download the 29f400 Content to post it because im not shure if it is possible. If possible ill extract the content.
    Im not shure but if its possible to bypass a MS42 perhaps the same technique its usable in the MS43 , just thinking...

Any one here has an experience to share? ill be glad to read it and post results.
    __________________________________________________ _

Here is the engine control unit info.
    ECU LABEL: SAYS
    SIEMENS
    DME MS43 7 519 308
    5WK90015 Index 06

Tools i have to work with : willem eprom programmer , X-PROG 4.5 wich i found it has a tool to learn new keys for ews3 using k-line diagnosis wich i cant use because i cant perform diagnosis due to damaged ews 3.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso A View Post
    Basically i need immo off file for this Engine Control Unit due to the EWS 3 not responding when performing diagnosis.
    Ews 3 has all power supplies and grounds so module is damaged.
    Thats why im asking for a immo off dump, immokiller and otocheck dont have this capability so i face 2 possible solutions:
    1.- NEW or used EWS 3 Module and recoding.
    2.-Ecu immo off

I havent opened the engine control unit to download the 29f400 Content to post it because im not shure if it is possible. If possible ill extract the content.
    Im not shure but if its possible to bypass a MS42 perhaps the same technique its usable in the MS43 , just thinking...

Any one here has an experience to share? ill be glad to read it and post results.

Here is the engine control unit info.
    ECU LABEL: SAYS
    SIEMENS
    DME MS43 7 519 308
    5WK90015 Index 06

Tools i have to work with : willem eprom programmer , X-PROG 4.5 wich i found it has a tool to learn new keys for ews3 using k-line diagnosis wich i cant use because i cant perform diagnosis due to damaged ews 3.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    hi friend .this is often problem after low power the elmos inside the ews cut the communication with system .the solution is :replace the elmos or replace all EWS (with old )and swap the plc hc11 if you cant swap the dump from hc 11.the car it will be start ok.
    regards