Register
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728
    DK Veteran

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Giorgos213

Hi.
    Do as alexm1 wrote. Or read a few posts just on the previous page and you will find a solution to your problem. Of course, if the cable has an ATMEGA 162 chip inside
    Last edited by Mario6; 31st May, 2019 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank you............

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

obd2cartool V2 has some different GAL logic. Get Kolimer loader 8.0 erase atmega, burn eeprom, flash and fuses. No need to set code protect against readout, just block rewriting boot block.. But you have to use 46 type files. Then you can upgrade via EE tool, but not needed. Tested with VCDS-Release-18.9.0-Installer_b164183bc43b6bcc95c75dded3dd634be4371ec3 .rar and Kolimer 8, V2 Clone with ATF16V8 in tssop and FT RQ. The versions with 7805 are probably not so bad, if you get a genuine ATF chip with correct content - its in the main topic. You have maybe to experiment a bit. Th culprit is some old PALCE or other crappy PLD, it is clearly seen its relabeled and has high power consumption, which overheats 7805 and mistunes xtal frequencies. Who knows what chips are genuine...for to be sure replace everything or spent a nice weekend building an own interface with known components.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by alexm1 View Post
    I wanna share with you an issue with a cable from obd2cartool.

I try to solve things with obd2cartool client support but, at first they said they not sell HW 44 (see pics from they site), after a while they admit to sell it, but keep ...talking with no real help, to bad..for them.
    did you solve your problem with obd2cartool?

I got a defective cable from them as well and got the same experience, they talk, they do not answer sometimes.
    I even bought another cable from them that is working to prove everything else is ok (car, laptop, software)

Curios if they refunded you in the end? Aliexpress do refund for products dead on arrival

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I did not ask for a refund, because I need it the cable, so they sent another one that is working well.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, (sorry for my bad english)

I am 2 vagcoms but both vagcoms are the same problem... the error with usb library, i think i need to reinstal the software,or if anyone knows if can do something else.
    first vagcom is V12.12 the other vagcom is 189.

Before I start reinstalling the software, I thought in the forum I asked what and how it is done, i worked with microcontrollers but with microcontroller itself. If anyone can help me with advice and dumps for reinstall the software on vagcom i would be greateful.
    I have something programmers but as I said I programmed on the microcontrollers themselves, with thw microcontroller down, on the pins. i dont know the vagcom is possibly to reinstall without detach the microcontroller?
    I have a TL886II plus programmer, arduino, USB ASP, I can do something with them?
    I ask because I haven't had to deal with reprogramming vagcom. what would be the procedure?
    I need the vagcom interface for my car because i want to make some modification but i need to activate functions from comfort module, and without vagcom i can not.
    I buyed recent the second interface 189 but i dont worket with she because i forgot the internet and she said me "goog bye" :P

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi everybody. anybody has vcds 18.9 loader ? thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi.
    You must be more precise. For which VCD $ do you need a loader:
    -what language?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728