Neek2o Setup and installation guide - Page 15
Register
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Could be file structure, but it is more likely to be that hdd is not formatted correctly. It must be first partition of multiple partition hdd and it must be fat 32 with 32kb clusters and there must be a game iso on the drive or neek2o won't load.
    my harddrive is partition 1 active primary:fat32 cluster 32kb and partition 2 is ntsf primary how ever i dont have a game iso on my drive will .wbfs work or do i need to convert? whats the file path? usb:\games\xxxxxx.iso?
    Last edited by NpDump; 11th October, 2012 at 02:03 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NpDump View Post
    my harddrive is partition 1 active primary:fat32 cluster 32kb and partition 2 is ntsf primary how ever i dont have a game iso on my drive will .wbfs work or do i need to convert? whats the file path? usb:\games\xxxxxx.iso?
    The game goes in a wbfs folder that is on the root of the drive and is in wbfs format. Wiibackup manager is the best to add games to fat 32 drive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The game goes in a wbfs folder that is on the root of the drive and is in wbfs format. Wiibackup manager is the best to add games to fat 32 drive.
    k was making sure all of them are correct then idk what my deal is i just get black screen nothing happens waited over a hr nothing is there any signs that neek2o is booting?? disc flashes? my hhd blinks raipdly and then light stays solid after a min or so i just upgraded to 1tb wd my passport and no probs with loading games no spin down issues i know some wd drives do tho.. i know im doing everything right is there any other special wads or anything besides the channel forwarder neek2o_NK2O_1.wad im going to try again on the 320gb wd passport essentials and see what that does

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NpDump View Post
    k was making sure all of them are correct then idk what my deal is i just get black screen nothing happens waited over a hr nothing is there any signs that neek2o is booting?? disc flashes? my hhd blinks raipdly and then light stays solid after a min or so i just upgraded to 1tb wd my passport and no probs with loading games no spin down issues i know some wd drives do tho.. i know im doing everything right is there any other special wads or anything besides the channel forwarder neek2o_NK2O_1.wad im going to try again on the 320gb wd passport essentials and see what that does
    re download everything from modmii It only takes one bad file or you could use these Digital Kaos - Downloads - Neek2o without nands but you will have to add your own nand which may be the part that's causing the crash..........Remember this is one of the pickiest setups I have ever come across..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i am still having issues with this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It has got to be the hdd. The main issue some folks have been having is that the hdd is slow to start up and neek2o had finished it's checks before the hdd kicks in. There is a workaround by aging a delay into the code in the neek kernel (I think) but it requires adding a new string and the use of a hex editor. Check your pm
    could u plz pm me the same thing with some instructions as im having the same problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

forget that i got things working however can u tell me how to have 2 nands 1 EU and 1 USA. id like to switch between the 2 depending on which version of the game i have. i currently have the 1 EU nand working

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fmjvicious View Post
    forget that i got things working however can u tell me how to have 2 nands 1 EU and 1 USA. id like to switch between the 2 depending on which version of the game i have. i currently have the 1 EU nand working
    Use modmii to build a new nand but choose U instead of E

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i gave up and started a fresh. just did it with a us nand since i only want this to play tintin which is in ntsc. The trouble now is Tintin show in the disc channel but when i press start in freezes on the wrist strap warning page . can u help?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Sorry can't help with that one. I have eur tin tin working perfectly. If you have a good E setup look in the downloads section and you will find a little program I uploaded that allows you to change the region of an iso. It works perfect on cod so should work with tin tin
    Here is the link to the region changer thread http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums....php?p=1402004
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 7th November, 2012 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry can't help with that one. I have eur tin tin working perfectly. If you have a good E setup look in the downloads section and you will find a little program I uploaded that allows you to change the region of an iso. It works perfect on cod so should work with tin tin
    Here is the link to the region changer thread How to change the region or display name of any wii iso

Does this mean ill have to go back to an EU nand?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

It's up to you all I know is that the pal version of tin tin works perfectly with neek2o and tbh I've never had much luck with any other region online. You do know that joy flow will also run the games but runs them in region free mode. It want very stable in the beginning and I haven't used it since so it may be much better now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I've probably said before in this long thread my PAL Tin Tin works for 30 minutes then locks up, you just restart it and carry on.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I get the same result when using joyflow. Ill try the ISO region changer on a E setup and see if that works. If not ill have to get my hands on a PAL version of tintin and try that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry for my english.

I?m interesting in download neek2o without nands for trying in my wii. I?m using uneek without problems but when I run neek20 channel i obtain a black screen and wii hangs. How uneek still works i think that the nands in the USB stick are ok. I suspects d2x v8 ios 249 base 58