Register
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service here you go this is a definate working setup. If you can't get this to load it is either a bad format or incompatible hdd
    The format should be good; I deleted my previous partition with EASEUS and created a FAT32 partition, which I then formatted with 32kb clusters (again using EASEUS)...

I'll copy the contents of this latest RAR to the SD and HDD resp. I will then attempt to run with the channel and via bootmii in HBC. Hopefully it will work this time around.

You mentioned running w/o SD, how would this work?! I copy the folders in "copy to usb" to the root of the HD and forget about the folders in "copy to sd" but how would I then go about to get it going?

Thanks again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

you got it mate after you put in su it will prompt you for your syscheck
    Ok I've run SU and it says I need:

• IOS11v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS20v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS30v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS40v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS50v14889(IOS50v4889[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS52v15661(IOS52v5661[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS60v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS70v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • IOS80v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP]).wad
    • cIOS202[60]-v5.1R.wad
    • cIOS222[38]-v4.wad
    • cIOS223[37-38]-v4.wad
    • cIOS224[57]-v5.1R.wad
    • cIOS249[56]-d2x-v7-final.wad
    • cIOS250[57]-d2x-v7-final.wad
    Its added the 15 wads into the wad folder I may try them sometime I may install the Digital Kaos - Downloads - d2x v7 Final first then run it again.

Cheers HH.
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harry999 View Post
    The format should be good; I deleted my previous partition with EASEUS and created a FAT32 partition, which I then formatted with 32kb clusters (again using EASEUS)...

I'll copy the contents of this latest RAR to the SD and HDD resp. I will then attempt to run with the channel and via bootmii in HBC. Hopefully it will work this time around.

You mentioned running w/o SD, how would this work?! I copy the folders in "copy to usb" to the root of the HD and forget about the folders in "copy to sd" but how would I then go about to get it going?

Thanks again!
    Just use the copy to usb and launch from the forwarder but this set up works with sd in as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just use the copy to usb and launch from the forwarder but this set up works with sd in as well
    Ok guys, I am ashamed to say, but I've thrown in the towel and simply burned Tin Tin to disc. Prolly the easy way out as I anyway have the Wii chipped.

I tried the confirmed to be working NAND but w/o success...

Gotta say tho that the system checker works fantastic - I didn't realize that sooo many things on my Wii were out-of-date and the fix is super easy (WADs automatically downloaded and an install guide made up instantly).

Am finally running Tin Tin w/o it hanging every save point, and that was the end-goal :-)

Thanks to all for your help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi HH,
    I have three NANDs working well.
    Two of them (4.3u/e) were created by ModMii and the other (4.2e) is a copy of my original NAND modified with a ModMii theme.

I can switch betwen the 4.3e and 4.3u without problem. But, if i switch to the 4.2e(original) the screen turn black and nothing happens.
    I have to turn off the wii and then turn on again.
    But now, when i come back to sneek, the 4.2e(original) NAND is loaded without a problem.
    I can switch to one of the others NANDs, but if i came back same thing happens.

Isn't that strange?
    Any thought how to solve this?

Thanks

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BARBADEARVORE View Post
    Hi HH,
    I have three NANDs working well.
    Two of them (4.3u/e) were created by ModMii and the other (4.2e) is a copy of my original NAND modified with a ModMii theme.

I can switch betwen the 4.3e and 4.3u without problem. But, if i switch to the 4.2e(original) the screen turn black and nothing happens.
    I have to turn off the wii and then turn on again.
    But now, when i come back to sneek, the 4.2e(original) NAND is loaded without a problem.
    I can switch to one of the others NANDs, but if i came back same thing happens.

Isn't that strange?
    Any thought how to solve this?

Thanks
    There is a good chance it's happening because you have already altered the original nand to softmod it. Is there any reason why you are using your original nand instead of the 4.3 e If it's because you are struggling with wifi on the modmii nand that's an easy fix. Copy the "shared 2" folder from your original nand into the modmii designed 4.3 e

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is a good chance it's happening because you have already altered the original nand to softmod it. Is there any reason why you are using your original nand instead of the 4.3 e If it's because you are struggling with wifi on the modmii nand that's an easy fix. Copy the "shared 2" folder from your original nand into the modmii designed 4.3 e
    I have already copied the shared2 folder to the other two NANDs.
    Wifi is working fine.

I just wanted to use my own NAND because of the savegames, Miis, wii sports scores.

But that's no problem, i will transfer that data to the new NAND.

Thanks for your help

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BARBADEARVORE View Post
    I have already copied the shared2 folder to the other two NANDs.
    Wifi is working fine.

I just wanted to use my own NAND because of the savegames, Miis, wii sports scores.

But that's no problem, i will transfer that data to the new NAND.

Thanks for your help
    if you struggle to download the black ops update which you might then you will need to extract the download content ticket manually from the original nand then it will work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi. i have 2 questions after installation.

how do i run hbc after i run neek2o chan? i'd like to install a few wads. i saw the postloader chan. in the emulated nand and it froze. am i suppose to do something else?

also, how can i use multiple nands? lets say i put pal (installed with), ntsc, and jap nands in nands folder. if i click neek2o chan, which will run? how can i switch?

thank you.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raeter View Post
    hi. i have 2 questions after installation.

how do i run hbc after i run neek2o chan? i'd like to install a few wads. i saw the postloader chan. in the emulated nand and it froze. am i suppose to do something else?

also, how can i use multiple nands? lets say i put pal (installed with), ntsc, and jap nands in nands folder. if i click neek2o chan, which will run? how can i switch?

thank you.
    hbc does not work in emu nand you use postloader but remember it will only run from sd so you will need the postloader folder on the sd card or it will not load (freeze). to switch nands you press "1" on the wiimote while on the main menu then "+" then navigate down to where it tells you what nand you are currently running press right on the dpad until you get to the nand you want to be on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

oh, i thought it would read from usb after installing. that works, ty!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raeter View Post
    oh, i thought it would read from usb after installing. that works, ty!
    For some reason postloader will still only load from sd and so will joyflow. Remember when you load a game by using the "1" button method it is in full sneek mode and much more compatible. So if you have any problems loading a game with joyflow or postloader, use this method

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is there an easy way to see if this disk is already 32kb clusters? i know its fat32...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi HH,
    hi ALL,

i found this thread, cause i was searching for a "tintin freeze - workaround".

have my wii softmodded for a wile and until "ubisoft" released his "tintin"-game i was really lucky with my cfg usb loader.

but i like tintin and thatfor i tried your guide and was happy how easy it was to create a uneek+di. everything worked
    "out of the box" and also "tintin-game" (the onlyone in my fat32-partition) was detected at the first run!

BUT...... if i used the "1" on the wiimote to start tintin (over the disc channel) it started correctly and then,
    every 10-15 sec. there was a small output in the middle of the screen saying something like "...loading from disc..."

there's no more freezing at all, but the gameflow is gone!!

do you have any ideas whats wrong with it?

thanks a lot for your work!

greetings...
    Last edited by keytouch; 13th January, 2012 at 06:57 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keytouch View Post
    hi HH,
    hi ALL,

i found this thread, cause i was searching for a "tintin freeze - workaround".

have my wii softmodded for a wile and until "ubisoft" released his "tintin"-game i was really lucky with my cfg usb loader.

but i like tintin and thatfor i tried your guide and was happy how easy it was to create a uneek+di. everything worked
    "out of the box" and also "tintin-game" (the onlyone in my fat32-partition) was detected at the first run!

BUT...... if i used the "1" on the wiimote to start tintin (over the disc channel) it started correctly and then,
    every 10-15 sec. there was a small output in the middle of the screen saying something like "...loading from disc..."

there's no more freezing at all, but the gameflow is gone!!

do you have any ideas whats wrong with it?

thanks a lot for you work!

greetings...

andreas
    Sounds like it's struggling to read the drive at the correct speed. Is it a usb flash/pen drive, usb powered hdd or mains powered hdd. First thing I would suggest is to try loading it with joyflow or postloader, not sure if this will cause it to freeze at every auto save again though.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast