Register
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

After all the help i received reading this forum i am glad that have i've helped also.
    Last edited by BARBADEARVORE; 3rd January, 2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Duplicate...please delete...thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    that isn't a bad workaround mate and is an alternative to using priiloader to auto boot postloader to autoboot to neek2o which is the other way to delay neek2o enough for hdd to spin up. I'll keep this in mind and redirect folks to this post if you don't mind.

Edit...............By the way good first post welcome to DK
    After all the help i received reading this forum i am glad that i've helped also.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harry999 View Post
    Yeah have renamed the bootmiineek to bootmii and am running from HBC, but have tried with the channel as well - no luck with both.

I'll try with 5.0 tomorrow and will let you know. Much appreciate your help with this, hopefully I'll get it sorted...
    Just had another thought (couldn't see the wood for the trees) How did you put the files onto the sd and hdd.....If you dragged and dropped, try copy and paste but my preferred method from a rar file is to extract them straight onto the drive I want to use them on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah have renamed the bootmiineek to bootmii and am running from HBC, but have tried with the channel as well - no luck with both.

I'll try with 5.0 tomorrow and will let you know. Much appreciate your help with this, hopefully I'll get it sorted...
    So I have tried yet another few things, here it goes:

1) ModMii 5.0.0 for SD/HDD but still get the same black screen with blue flashing drive

2) The same but now only SD - to see if it could be a compatibility issue with my HDD. Still can't get passed the black screen but no blue flashes (maybe not enough room left for the emu nand and thus getting stuck?)

The ModMii app has more options, would I be better off to try some of those? Could it be my Wii and do I need to stub other cIOS (other than 249 and 250 with DX7)?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

So I have tried yet another few things, here it goes:

1) ModMii 5.0.0 for SD/HDD but still get the same black screen with blue flashing drive

2) The same but now only SD - to see if it could be a compatibility issue with my HDD. Still can't get passed the black screen but no blue flashes (maybe not enough room left for the emu nand and thus getting stuck?)

The ModMii app has more options, would I be better off to try some of those? Could it be my Wii and do I need to stub other cIOS (other than 249 and 250 with DX7)?
    It is not your wii.....you are essentially building a new one with the nands from modmii. It has to be a comparability issue with the hdd. You cannot run a uneek setup from sd you would have to try a sneek setup but I have never tried neek2o from an sd only setup. to try it you need to build a sneek + di instead of uneek + di. I have never tried it as I don't have a spare sd big enough to load the nand and at least one game onto it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know if this matters, but i read in a brasilian forum that we need to have bootmii instaled as IOS, even if you have it installed as boot2.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    It is not your wii.....you are essentially building a new one with the nands from modmii. It has to be a comparability issue with the hdd. You cannot run a uneek setup from sd you would have to try a sneek setup but I have never tried neek2o from an sd only setup. to try it you need to build a sneek + di instead of uneek + di. I have never tried it as I don't have a spare sd big enough to load the nand and at least one game onto it
    Yeah I built a sneek+di with modmii for SD only, but it stalls into a black screen (w/o blue flashes). Added Wii Play as a game and had left 200mb free on the SD, perhaps too little?!

Anyway the uneek+di with 5.0.0 also still stalls into a black screen with blue flashes from the disc drive.

My HDD is a Freecom XXS 640gb, which I have been using successfully for playing with WiiFlow and USB Loader GX.
    Would you know if this drive is incompatible with neek2o?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Yeah I built a sneek+di with modmii for SD only, but it stalls into a black screen (w/o blue flashes). Added Wii Play as a game and had left 200mb free on the SD, perhaps too little?!

Anyway the uneek+di with 5.0.0 also still stalls into a black screen with blue flashes from the disc drive.

My HDD is a Freecom XXS 640gb, which I have been using successfully for playing with WiiFlow and USB Loader GX.
    I don't really know where to go from here. Just had another idea.....You are aware that neek2o boots without an sd now. I Can launch neek2o without an sd card in and still play games as long as I use the 1 button launch them in full sneek. Try booting without the sd just with the nands folder and sneek folder in the hdd. It is definately not recognizing the nand you have built whether it be file structure or just not reading the hdd. When I get home I'll upload my nand for you to try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

My HDD is a Freecom XXS 640gb
    Well the Freecom XXS 640gb must one of the self powered HDD's that works USB Compatibility List

This Modmii I've seen talked about on here. I downloaded 5.0 but it runs like an old DOS program and there is no help files in the package. Which letter do you type in so it scans the sysCheck.csv in the app folder so it know which IOS's need updating?
    Keith

Wii 4.3E, USB Loader GX, CFG USB Loader, WiiFlow

2010 Golf GTD (170)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keithuk View Post
    Well the Freecom XXS 640gb must one of the self powered HDD's that works USB Compatibility List

This Modmii I've seen talked about on here. I downloaded 5.0 but it runs like an old DOS program and there is no help files in the package. Which letter do you type in so it scans the sysCheck.csv in the app folder so it know which IOS's need updating?
    I simply hit "S" for a clean install. Is that wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I simply hit "S" for a clean install. Is that wrong?
    Maybe not for you.

I don't want a clean install I installed HBC 8 months ago I just want it to tell me which wads need updating.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Have you got into the main menu....It all becomes clear when you get the list of options available

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Yes I have the main menu:

W = Modmii Wizard + Guide <Start here to mod your Wii!>
    U = USB-Loader Setup + Guide
    H = Hackmii Solutions <Upside-Down HBC\No Vulnerable IOS Fix> + Guide
    SU = sysChecker Updater <update only your outdated softmods> + Guide
    S = SNEEK Installation, Nand Builder, Game Bulk Extractor

1 = Download Page 1 <System Menu's, IOSs, MIOSs, Channels, etc>
    2 = Download Page 2 <Apps, USB-Loader Files, Cheatcodes, etc>
    3 = Download Page 3 <System Menu Themes>
    4 = Download Page 4 <cIOSs, cMIOSs>

A = Advanced Downloads and Forwarder DOL\IOS Builder
    C = Build Config Files for BootMii, Wad Manager or Multi-Mod Manager
    FC = File Cleanup: Remove un-needed files after Modding

O = Options
    CR = Credits
    E = Exit

Sorry I don't know why I didn't see it before but it looks like SU.
    Keith

2010 Golf GTD (170)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Yes I have the main menu:

W = Modmii Wizard + Guide <Start here to mod your Wii!>
    U = USB-Loader Setup + Guide
    H = Hackmii Solutions <Upside-Down HBC\No Vulnerable IOS Fix> + Guide
    SU = sysChecker Updater <update only your outdated softmods> + Guide
    S = SNEEK Installation, Nand Builder, Game Bulk Extractor

1 = Download Page 1 <System Menu's, IOSs, MIOSs, Channels, etc>
    2 = Download Page 2 <Apps, USB-Loader Files, Cheatcodes, etc>
    3 = Download Page 3 <System Menu Themes>
    4 = Download Page 4 <cIOSs, cMIOSs>

A = Advanced Downloads and Forwarder DOL\IOS Builder
    C = Build Config Files for BootMii, Wad Manager or Multi-Mod Manager
    FC = File Cleanup: Remove un-needed files after Modding

O = Options
    CR = Credits
    E = Exit

Sorry I don't know why I didn't see it before but it looks like SU.
    you got it mate after you put in su it will prompt you for your syscheck

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service here you go this is a definate working setup. If you can't get this to load it is either a bad format or incompatible hdd

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast