Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wow what can i say , i have been fighting my demons for say over a year now with out looking for help iam finding it hard going down that road, i think it might be the stigmata that goes with depression and the why people treat you when they find out about it , i have been down the Suicide road many time over the year i sleep a bout 3 hrs in 24hours and at times find it hard to move on , what keeps me going is my little 5 year old girl and how it would take its toll on her, i lost my youngest brother age 29 14 mths ago who had 2 kids the same age as my kids and seeing what it did to them was not nice at all and i would hate to put my kids through that , my doctor has tryed putting me on meds to see if that will help but i fighting going down that root what i do find is getting out of the house dose help i find my self going for a walk for about an hour every night now and getting to the gym 4 times a week helps, staying in the house all day and night looking at soaps will bring you down big time , think its time to stay quite now
    please press the little red THANKS tab
    if I helped if not press the green tab to tell me to f**Koff

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billy2 View Post
    Wow what can i say , i have been fighting my demons for say over a year now with out looking for help iam finding it hard going down that road, i think it might be the stigmata that goes with depression and the why people treat you when they find out about it , i have been down the Suicide road many time over the year i sleep a bout 3 hrs in 24hours and at times find it hard to move on , what keeps me going is my little 5 year old girl and how it would take its toll on her, i lost my youngest brother age 29 14 mths ago who had 2 kids the same age as my kids and seeing what it did to them was not nice at all and i would hate to put my kids through that , my doctor has tryed putting me on meds to see if that will help but i fighting going down that root what i do find is getting out of the house dose help i find my self going for a walk for about an hour every night now and getting to the gym 4 times a week helps, staying in the house all day and night looking at soaps will bring you down big time , think its time to stay quite now
    Don't fight the drugs. Let your doctor know you're not sure about them. You should start out on a low dose/light weight drug. A doctor should not be putting you on the harder drugs like prozac without trying softer versions first.

I can't remember what I was on, but it was a step below prozac. It balanced my mood swings, I didn't hit bad lows, but neither did I hit great highs. But they really do help.
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

@ billy2

dont ever think you need to be quiet. you dont and if you need anyone to talk too just pm me as i do know how difficult it is.

you are doing one very important thing - getting out. i too have difficulty in going out at times. im usually ok if someone is with me or im going to meet someone. im bored stupid being off work. however forcing myself to do paperwork and sorting out my music etc to keep me busy.

Its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345