Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hayd0n View Post
    hi u cant watch every channel in 3d as the r not filmed in 3d i have a top of the range 3d tv that dose 3d to 2d channels next year u should be able to watch more chans in 3d like itv have a 3d chan coming soon at the min its just sly 3d u can watch

Hi Haydon,

I know only sky has one 3D channel, thats not the issue here read posts from beginning and injest . I could watch 3D on every channel as my lg does a very good job of changing 2D > 3D but its not entirely the same quality. My Mrs is giving me grief coz she wants to watch the 3D channel but it shows SBS only blah blah blah (all said before).
    Glad Im only treating this as a hobby probably will give up soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi mate as i said mate when ya tv dose change 2d to 3d same as mine because its not filmed in 3d the quality is not so good mate next year alot of chans will be filmed in 3d so will be alot better all around

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a Sammy 51" 3d telly and when using the dreambox 800HD and the picture is side by side on Sky 3d channel I press the 3d button on the telly remote and it gives me the option to SBS 3D. I select that and it's one picture then in 3d.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heres an update, last night my wife tried the 3D channel and my LG TV had the SBS function showing (not grayed out) so selected that and now can watch 3D, dont know what was going on but at least my wife is happy now.

Cant say what was stopping my TV from identifying the correct signal as nothing has changed regarding my setup.

My setup: DM800SE (white one) then hdmi signal goes into my Sony sound system then on to my LG TV, anyway happy as larry now, have awesom picture with sound now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I also have an LG TV and when you press SBS it changes to full screen straight away without any issues.

HTH?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12