Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I wouldn't ride her into battle but in her defence she's better looking than most women above the age of 25 with more than one kid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i think she looks much older than 28, poor girl, i would have thought she was about forty!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy79 View Post
    ...she's better looking than most women above the age of 25 with more than one kid.
    Can't say I agree with that.

north east england from the posh end of scotswood road
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

The po0 r cow,shes a `practice girl` at best...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

what fake boobs look like when women get older

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,458 Posts

Sweet Jesus !! Pass me the barf bucket now !!!!
    Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

FFs thank yourselves lucky you never went to the Grafton in Liverpool a few years ago. She's class compared to some of the women who used to go there, and i know there's a few on here who will back me up on that

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,458 Posts

BD, you sure the name of it weren't Graft A Granny ?!

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

It was actually known as Grab a Granny night, for those of you who didn't know

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I never knew the Mirror had a sense of humour but...

Perched on a leather sofa in a classy cocktail dress, Lisa Woodman oozes sexy sophistication.
    The 28-year-old blonde could even pass for a model with her toned size six figure and ample curves.
    As mum-of-four Lisa catches sight of her reflection in the window even she gasps in disbelief.
    ?Is that REALLY me?? she asks.
    ?I never thought I could look as good as this.?
    To be honest, Lisa, neither did the rest of us.

We reported how Lisa was fuming over being banned from every nightclub in her home city of Worcester for dressing in skimpy outfits and ~~~~ star-style PVC boots.
    Bosses at Tramps said she contravened their ?responsible door policy?. Or, as the bouncer put it, more bluntly: ?You?re a bit long in the tooth for that sort of get-up, love.?
    Lisa, who had a boob-job last year after splitting with her long-term partner, was shocked and humiliated.
    She can?t understand why her skin-tight mini-skirts and revealing necklines are too saucy for Worcester.
    And the former hospital cleaner was outraged when her photos then hit the internet, sparking catty comments from as far afield as Germany and America. They branded Lisa a thick, tarty, irresponsible mum with ?a face like a bag of spanners? and no decency.
    ?I couldn?t believe how nasty people were,? says Lisa.
    ?You can say what you like about my clothes, but no one has the right to judge me as a person and a mum because of what I wear, or bring my kids into this.
    ?I only go out once a fortnight with my sister and a friend. We have a few drinks and then go on for a dance.
    ?We?re not out on the pull. I was with my other half for 14 years and I?m not ready for another fella. But I like to look nice and think my outfits are great ? they cover everything they should.

?Pubs in town have no problem with the way I dress, but one of the club doormen clearly does. After he turned us away on New Year?s Eve I decided to complain. I never expected this, though. What?s WRONG with the way I dress??
    Well, where do we start?
    But instead of writing Lisa off as a fashion disaster we gave her a makeover, taking her dress style from tramp to vamp.
    After spending an afternoon with the likeable but sartorially misguided young mum, I realise you can?t judge a book by its cover ? even if that cover is the X-rated sort you might pick up in a Soho book shop.
    At a Worcester hotel our team of stylists begin the transformation. Lisa?s bleached blonde hair extensions are curled into a softer style, her acrylic nails are buffed up, and an oufit is chosen to suit her sunbed tan. Lisa frowns when we show her the red frock.
    ?It?s a bit long, isn?t it?? she says doubtfully. ?I?ve only worn something below the knee once before, at a wedding.
    ?And will my boobs fit in that top??
    Yes, Lisa, that?s the idea.
    ?I?m proud of these babies,? she adds, patting her 36DDs. ?They cost ?5,000 and I worked hard to pay for them.
    ?Yes, I do like to show them off a bit when I?m clubbing, but it?s not like I?m walking around topless. There are girls in their teens who go out much more skimpily dressed than me. And anyway I don?t think I?ve got a bad figure for 28. I eat healthily and I go to the gym.?
    We finally coax Lisa into the sophisticated red dress and a pair of smart nude heels in place of her clumpy clubbing boots.
    And when we show her what she looks like in our photoshoot, it is clear that Lisa is gobsmacked by the transformation.
    ?I look great,? she admits. ?And I still feel sexy in this. Perhaps I could wear this to go clubbing occasionally.
    ?But next time I?m off to a club in Birmingham where I can wear my latest outfit ? a white PVC mini skirt and matching bra.?

Lisa Woodman: Mum banned from clubs for dressing too sexily gets elegant makeover from The Mirror - mirror.co.uk

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,458 Posts

Holy Shit !!!!! It's Liz McDonald from Corrie !!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It proves, beyond all doubt, that a turd cannot be polished.

She could eat apples through a letterbox that one!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

She's only after the publicity to give birth to her own football team

I won't be joining the coaching team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aleister crowley View Post
    It proves, beyond all doubt, that a turd cannot be polished.

She could eat apples through a letterbox that one!

No but you can roll it in glitter and spray it with lynx........
    I know you believe you understand what you think i said

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what i meant !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

the grafton rooms
    those were the days
    a laugh a minute
    the coach used to ~~~~ off and leave us on a regular basis cos we was down the entry at the side of the chippy opposite.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123