Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Golf 4 GTI std and mod map for all

Good day DK members

I attach hereto for anyone who needs it the standard and mod map for Golf 4 1.8T.Any golf 4 from 1999 to 2003. The ori map is for a golf 4 1.8T 110kw and the mod map for golf 4 1.8t 110kw up to 145kw. I have tested the mod map and it is perfect and pushes boost up to 1.2bar and gives a very smooth drive with no bad side effects. excellent map.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostridersa For This Useful Post:

olejensen (19th May, 2016)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default 18t

hi what about injection at full throttle so it will fit the boost pressure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

The map adjusts timing, fuel and boost and it is a perfect map. Flashed 5 cars with it so far and all the customers are smiling.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

How to compare two projects in winols ??
    I want to compare some ori and modded files.

Thanks
    VAG

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Those two files are completely different software versions, thats not a mod of the orig software

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    Those two files are completely different software versions, thats not a mod of the orig software
    You completely correct, ( so you actually read the post correctly, or didnt you?),( show me anywhere in my first post where I said its the ori map modified), one file is the standard/ ori software which came off the ecu and the mod is the software which went onto the ecu. I did not say it was the same software which had been modified. Did I say that? No I did not!!! I said it was a good/perfect mod map for Golf 4 GTI 1999 to 2003. Maybe you did not read my post correctly.
    Last edited by ghostridersa; 12th February, 2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

hi dear friend. will i be able to flash it using mpps. and if im correct you said from 110kw to 145kw, just by a software change. many thanks. keep well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frikki View Post
    hi dear friend. will i be able to flash it using mpps. and if im correct you said from 110kw to 145kw, just by a software change. many thanks. keep well.
    Hi Frikki

We used the mod map on 3 different golf 4 GTI so far and all are boosting between 1 bar and 1.2 bar and between 131kw and 145kw on the dyno.

We havent tried with mpps as each time we pulled the ecu and de-solered the chip and flashed it and re-soldered it. Frikki the mod map is great for our SA climat and was done by one of best tuners down here. You might know him but I wont mention names here. Try the map and let me know how big your smile was.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

First of all.... dont talk to me like im a fcukin clown.....

Second.... its a little pointless to post an orig if it isnt related to the Mod isnt it?? you did say.... "I attach here to for anyone who needs it the standard and mod map for Golf 4 1.8T "..., People would automatically assume that this is a Mod of the Orig since you posted them together, and maybe look and check the changes to see what has been done. to do this would require the same soft version.... I thought I would do this to make it clear for anyone that didnt realise this when trying to compaire both files, not to undermine or patronise you.
    Hands up who thought the exact same as me when they saw both files there?

Usually this wouldnt Work in most modern ecu`s flashing a random software version in it but because its an Old Motronic Ecu it will accept the file and run
    and well done for wasting time removing the Flash chip when MPPS is the only tool in the world that will do this OBD anyway,

Its Good of you and I Appreciate that you sharing files and info on your work, but respect and manners cost nothing.
    Last edited by wiseman; 14th February, 2012 at 04:08 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

MPPS will work

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghostridersa View Post
    Hi Frikki

We used the mod map on 3 different golf 4 GTI so far and all are boosting between 1 bar and 1.2 bar and between 131kw and 145kw on the dyno.

We havent tried with mpps as each time we pulled the ecu and de-solered the chip and flashed it and re-soldered it. Frikki the mod map is great for our SA climat and was done by one of best tuners down here. You might know him but I wont mention names here. Try the map and let me know how big your smile was.
    do you mind if i ask which programmer you use to program the flash when removing the eeprom. i do have mpps. so i will give it a shot with the obd tool friend. thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Hello
    Attached the original file for the tuned one.
    greetings,
    filecloud
    Attached Files Attached Files

14. The Following User Says Thank You to filecloud For This Useful Post:

morphvale (8th April, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiseman View Post
    First of all.... dont talk to me like im a fcukin clown.....

Second.... its a little pointless to post an orig if it isnt related to the Mod isnt it?? you did say.... "I attach here to for anyone who needs it the standard and mod map for Golf 4 1.8T "..., People would automatically assume that this is a Mod of the Orig since you posted them together, and maybe look and check the changes to see what has been done. to do this would require the same soft version.... I thought I would do this to make it clear for anyone that didnt realise this when trying to compaire both files, not to undermine or patronise you.
    Hands up who thought the exact same as me when they saw both files there?

Usually this wouldnt Work in most modern ecu`s flashing a random software version in it but because it an Old Motronic Ecu it will accept the file and run
    and well done for wasting time removing the Flash chip when MPPS is the only tool in the world that will do this OBD anyway,

Its Good of you and I Appreciate that you sharing files and info on your work, but respect and manners cost nothing.
    @ Wiseman, I am not even going to go down the path with you and become a keyboard cowboy. You have been on this great forum longer than me so Before I shut my mouth and say no more I will mention that any tuner worth his weight in salt would have firstly looked at the maps before loading them to a vehicle. Two dumps loaded by myself were for, 1) In the event someone needs a standard dump and 2) in the event someone needs a mod dump.

No one said you a clown and I did not mean to make you sound like a clown, I was merely trying to contribute to this great forum as I feel I need to give back some info to the guys here who have been such a great source of info. long story short, subject closed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

do you mind if i ask which programmer you use to program the flash when removing the eeprom. i do have mpps. so i will give it a shot with the obd tool friend. thanks.
    Hi Frikki ou maat,

I use a BK UP40 MKII made right here in South Africa. The programmer is made by a guy in Pretoria to cover all the cars we get over here and includes all the adaptors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks this is awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast