Register
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P&D View Post
    ???????? what do you mean
    well its saying no signal but what I want to know is do you need a sky dish. My uncles works through a ethernet cable but our router is in a different room. So can it work wireless with my skybox wifi usb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Of course you need a dish. Your uncle, if indeed he does have a sat box has a dish,
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dal13 View Post
    hey mate did you use a sky dish or can you do it through internet? some people say dish but my uncle does it through net
    Skyboxes are satellite receivers. You need to connect a cable from a satellite dish to the LNB IN connector at the back of the box.

What model of box does your uncle have?

It's still possible to use You Tube & You P0rn without a sat connection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

He has one of the F versions. Ive done the sat cable and wifi now working but only free channels work. the rest say scrambled. Why*is that? Is it something to do with this c.cam or cline thing?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dal13 View Post
    He has one of the F versions. Ive done the sat cable and wifi now working but only free channels work. the rest say scrambled. Why*is that? Is it something to do with this c.cam or cline thing?
    You still haven't read the rules after 27 Posts all with same questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Afternoon all.

I recently got a Skybox F5S with a year's gift. However, the seller of the box is reluctant to tell me what server the gift is for. I'm assuming it's so I'll have to go through him again next year for an update.
    Is there any way of finding out what I'm using, without making a bags of things?!

Thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soarersan View Post
    Afternoon all.

I recently got a Skybox F5S with a year's gift. However, the seller of the box is reluctant to tell me what server the gift is for. I'm assuming it's so I'll have to go through him again next year for an update.
    Is there any way of finding out what I'm using, without making a bags of things?!

Thanks.

I would suggest a visit to the forum rules will reveal the answer: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ules-2/#post2: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How can you guys please tell how to set up a new skybox.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Okafor View Post
    How can you guys please tell how to set up a new skybox.
    Erm, is the guide not in post#1????

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorted via another forum...

Lot of useful info on here and knowledgable people...

Shame no one seems to want to share it.... incidentally, your walk through post made no sense as my box had 30% of the options you "suggested".... my guess is the firmware has moved on somewhat, maybe your guide should too...?
    Last edited by Oggey; 28th February, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oggey View Post

Shame no one seems to want to share it.... incidentally, your walk through post made no sense as my box had 30% of the options you "suggested".... my guess is the firmware has moved on somewhat, maybe your guide should too...?
    If your referring to shadys guide ....which i guess you are....did you notice the date on the post ????? 22nd February, 2012, 11:38 AM
    the guide was setup to tell you the basic's of setting a box up without breaking the rules on DK & has just under 60'000 views
    i guess it must of helped some members.....saying that 60'000 views & 40 thanks .....sounds a bit shit ....did't see your ID on the thx's list

I have checked your other 3 post but i cannot for the life of me find out why you commented "Shame no one seems to want to share it"...share what ???

The only conclusion i can come to is .........you where asking Question's that cannot be answered on DK which break the rules & have been deleted....

sorry to say but there are some ungrateful people that come on here & get help from members ...then slate people when they don't get the answers they want

I would say if i could ( the place you got the answers from you wanted) stay there........shady is a well respected member of DK with slightly most post's than 3
    the lad has helped many members on dk including myself

Many thx shady

12. The Following User Says Thank You to P&D For This Useful Post:

Shady (3rd March, 2014)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was indeed referring to the setup post.... I did notice the date and as I stated it now has about 30% validity...

I edited my "request for help" post as the solution was found elsewhere... I picked up a more accurate "guide" elsewhere.... feel free to Google it...

Your conclusion is wrong.....no reference was made to the "questions that cannot be answered".... my question revolved around the hardware, which seems to be an issue with others also...

Quote Originally Posted by P&D View Post
    If your referring to shadys guide ....which i guess you are....did you notice the date on the post ????? 22nd February, 2012, 11:38 AM
    the guide was setup to tell you the basic's of setting a box up without breaking the rules on DK & has just under 60'000 views
    i guess it must of helped some members.....saying that 60'000 views & 40 thanks .....sounds a bit shit ....did't see your ID on the thx's list

I have checked your other 3 post but i cannot for the life of me find out why you commented "Shame no one seems to want to share it"...share what ???

The only conclusion i can come to is .........you where asking Question's that cannot be answered on DK which break the rules & have been deleted....

sorry to say but there are some ungrateful people that come on here & get help from members ...then slate people when they don't get the answers they want

I would say if i could ( the place you got the answers from you wanted) stay there........shady is a well respected member of DK with slightly most post's than 3
    the lad has helped many members on dk including myself

Many thx shady

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I followed the guide not to long back when I came accross 2 f3 boxes. Worked a treat.

What was the issue?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oggey View Post

So you asked a question on the 27th. Didn't get an answer by 28th, so slag off forum members for not sharing info!

Believe it or not, we are not all here 24/7.

...and rather than telling Shady to update his guide (wtf) there's nothing stopping you from writing a guide specially written for the F5s. Not that there's any real need. I think more than your "30%" is still relevant to the F5s.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,302 Posts

He cant hear you mate ... he has gone fishing ...(the plank of wood)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

Shady (3rd March, 2014)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast