Register

Thread: DM500 HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking DM500 HD

Hi guys where is best place to buy DM500 HD and are they as good as 800hd i have dm500 s so want to upgrade to hd also can the 500hd be used to as pvr with usb stick
    THANKS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Dm500hd doesn't have a USB port it has an esata port on the back, I have a hard drive in an esata caddy attached to mine and powerd via USB to my USB port on tv. I bought mine from Germany for 340.15 euro ,but you can buy clones a lot cheaper, ive got a clone 800hd and a real 800hd and they both do the exact same job , and there's lots of sellers on the net and some of the guys on the forum have had dealings with sellers from china and they can maybe pm you with some details.
    Last edited by shankill2012; 27th February, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shankill2012 View Post
    Dm500hd doesn't have a USB port it has an esata port on the back, .
    My DM500HD (Clone) has a USB port,a mini USB port (for flashing) as well as an eSATA port
    ATM I have a 4 gig memory stick on USB for EPG and timeshift.
    I have a DM800 clone and I think the 500HD is a bit more stable/faster, but not much.
    Also 500HD has a true HDMI port (not DVI like on dm800)