CRYPTOBOX 400HD any got one? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Being a faurly new box there is not much info at the moment.I can tell you that in Favourites the channel list is displayed in split screen.Ch 1-10 on one side and 11-20 on the other,so you scroll up down or left right to select the channel you want to watch.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sounds like openbox?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ebay Item number: 330719717194
    If any one wants to order from Estonia.Price fluctuates according to the Exchange rate.The price today ?68.65

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manic01 View Post
    Sounds like openbox?
    Similar except this one outputs to 1080p and has a Newcamd server settings.Like i've mentioned there is a noticable difference in picture quality on my LG 1080p HD TV.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

saying that tho, there's a noticeable picture quality difference between 1080i and 720p.. 720p giving a better picture..
    Last edited by Shady; 27th April, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nothing transmits in 1080p though really does it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have been looking at the update by network feature and noticed that if there is a new update,it will ask you whether you want to download and install the new update.From there you have a choice of complete update to factory defaults,firmware update keeping all settings as well as updating channel lists from factory database or user channel lists from database.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default cryptobox 450hd

Quote Originally Posted by ChaLeeBoy View Post
    Looks good, I might have to get one.
    hi m8, m struggling with this box, can't seem to get the cccam configuration. can u please give detailed instruction as in the emu part of it please ? cheers in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default cam config

Quote Originally Posted by thezafiraman View Post
    OK Guys, I have managed to sort it out.What was confusing me was that the port has 2 boxes so you have to enter the five digit port number twice.The box is amazing.Its like the Openbox S9/S10/S11 and the menus are similar, but there is a noticable difference in picture quality at full 1080p compared to the openbox.The Cam config. in the network settings is protected by a password (0000) by default.Once you are in you can set up Newcamd or CCCam.The manual wan't tell you this.Its by luck I came across a video on Youtube. The box can also be used as a server.Utube and an Adult channel are built in.The link in the first post on ebay sells them for 99 + postage. I got mine from Estonia for ?70 delivered within 5 days.Estonia is in the EU,so no extra taxes or VAT to pay.If you are thinking of getting an OpenBox, get this one instead.In answer to EPG,at the moment its just now and next,but an update is due soon.You can update by network so no messing around downloading updates and putting them on a memory stick.
    hi

i am new to this forum. i have a cryptobox 400hd box. how do i access the actual cam config file, where i need to ad the cline. i have managed to gain access to the server details( with server number,URL, server port number, user and pwd details etc in network settings by using 0000.

thanx for helping a noob

tony blair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by temmy View Post
    hi m8, m struggling with this box, can't seem to get the cccam configuration. can u please give detailed instruction as in the emu part of it please ? cheers in advance
    Perhaps you should ask the owner of this thread, it's author. Etiquette alone should signal that, but also he knows more than most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is it true that you can Record one channel while watching another?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry Guys been away.In answer to above questions,there is a problem with ccam config.I couldn't do it either.Newcamd is simpler.I tried a lot of forums for info on CCcam config, but no help. The seller of the box suggested that the config file be put in through the R232 port with a null modem cable .Contrary to the info in some ebay listings,You cant record and watch 2 different channels.Has anyone tried putting the cccam config file on a usb stick and put it in through the update by usb option?
    Last edited by thezafiraman; 5th May, 2012 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thezafiraman View Post
    Sorry Guys been away.In answer to above questions,there is a problem with ccam config.I couldn't do it either.Newcamd is simpler.I tried a lot of forums for info on CCcam config, but no help. The seller of the box suggested that the config file be put in through the R232 port with a null modem cable .Contrary to the info in some ebay listings,You cant record and watch 2 different channels.Has anyone tried putting the cccam config file on a usb stick and put it in through the update by usb option?
    Damn, I've just ordered the box. I'll give it a try, if I'm not happy with it, might just return it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thezafiraman.

What's youtube like on this box? Does it allow you to login into your own youtube account?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You tube is from their own server.There is a search function but no access to your account.For copyright purposes,its called Utube.I dont know much about cccam,but if you have Newcamd,its dead easy to setup

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast