Epson P50 waste ink pad counter - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    dundee , scotland
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hi im looking for the reset program for p50 , i did buy the reset key before but dont have the cash to do it for a few days , can anyone help?

  2. #62
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default hope this one works for me, i have tried on ebay but need to pay , lets hope for this

    hope this one works for me, i have tried on ebay but need to pay , lets hope for this

    Quote Originally Posted by Canker_Canison View Post
    Just put this in the Downloads section, but since we suffer from those that know not how to search......

    Like all new Epson printers, the P50 has built in counters to stop you having fun.
    The worst of these is the Waste Ink Pad counter. Without a reset key or a trip to the ripoff specialists, your beloved printer won't work.

    Until now. This is the tool found on the engineers disk that allows you to reset the counter without spending any money.

    Follow the included tutorial as if you stray into other options you could turn your printer into a paperweight.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Durvesh For This Useful Post:

    Gorcillo (19th August, 2013)

  4. #63
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Please excuse my ignorance, but I've downloaded the zip file, and my computer is asking what programme to run it with, as it is an 'unrecognized format'. I've tried it as notepad or as an exe with no results... what should it be? Many thanks for your work

  5. #64
    V.I.P. Member andy91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    3,736
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 196 Times in 157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kudosmedia View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance, but I've downloaded the zip file, and my computer is asking what programme to run it with, as it is an 'unrecognized format'. I've tried it as notepad or as an exe with no results... what should it be? Many thanks for your work
    Try WinRAR mate that should open it.

    Andy.

  6. #65
    V.I.P. Member
    Canker_Canison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    12th Level of Hell
    Posts
    3,913
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 183 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Why pay $20 (?12) for a bottle when you can do it for free using things you already have?

    You just have to extend the waste pipe to a bottle. Try using a straw & an empty coke bottle.
    Canker

    "Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

  7. #66
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owlowl View Post
    Thanks for this cross fingers it works for me or my printer is out the window LOL
    just wanted to say thanks so much this has worked great for me I am very happy, I do still have funny colours when printing but I think that means my CISS has a headache LOL but at least I can print again

  8. #67
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canker_Canison View Post
    Just put this in the Downloads section, but since we suffer from those that know not how to search......

    Like all new Epson printers, the P50 has built in counters to stop you having fun.
    The worst of these is the Waste Ink Pad counter. Without a reset key or a trip to the ripoff specialists, your beloved printer won't work.

    Until now. This is the tool found on the engineers disk that allows you to reset the counter without spending any money.

    Follow the included tutorial as if you stray into other options you could turn your printer into a paperweight.
    Thanks a lot for the help CANKER, you are great person...

  9. #68
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    why cant i download the reset software?
    Do I need some speciel privileges?
    Please help a fellow

  10. #69
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Thank you

    Thank you for your post. I really hope it will work for me

  11. #70
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadi1976 View Post
    Thank you for your post. I really hope it will work for me
    Hi, can anyone verify this is SSC 4.30 as unable to download at the moment. Thanks

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •