Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It works with my sx125 thank you a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi it seem the moment you get the "ink cartriadge not recognized" the only way to print will be to replace the cartridge? Am I correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have problem with the Epson SX 130 and I am trying to download this file but than I get some message that I have to post something or to wait. I have been register here on hour ago. I have to wait or? What to do, what is the problem,can somebody help me. Thankssssssss))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK, I have SX125, i need to download the file. It is everything. I hope this program works... I am getting mad. (Sorry for my bad English, i'm from spain, tell me when i say something wrong please)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like to knw if this software works also with the sx130

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hi

i cant open rar i must have a problem.. :/
    Last edited by gmb45; 27th September, 2012 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello guys i have a prob .. i have epson sx 125 at start didnt recognize the yellow cantridge i bought new after didnt recognize the black bought new now i open to printer i can scan everything but i cant print i go to see how my inks is and it looks like i have closed my printer i didsetup again nothing i used the rar soft nothing again ..... :/ whats wrong>????? too many problems with this printer...i have almost one and half years this printer its time to buy new or not ...please help me ..thx

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tasurmata View Post
    hello guys i have a prob .. i have epson sx 125 at start didnt recognize the yellow cantridge i bought new after didnt recognize the black bought new now i open to printer i can scan everything but i cant print i go to see how my inks is and it looks like i have closed my printer i didsetup again nothing i used the rar soft nothing again ..... :/ whats wrong>????? too many problems with this printer...i have almost one and half years this printer its time to buy new or not ...please help me ..thx
    It will be a dodgy cartridge. If the yellow wasn't recognised, change it. If another ink then fails, change it.

It can be a very common fault with copy inks.

The reason you can't print is due to the ink problem.
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

all my inks are new and full i bought them almost 30 euro my inks maybe isnt genuine but i ve never had problems like this before every type of inks if i was using before...... . 50 euro costs my printer which had genuine inks free enclose in package 40 euro costs the package with 4 inks genuine ...
    better see what i mean ....????? ?????.jpg
    ty for help my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Canker_Canison View Post
    It will be a dodgy cartridge. If the yellow wasn't recognised, change it. If another ink then fails, change it.

It can be a very common fault with copy inks.

The reason you can't print is due to the ink problem.
    Last edited by tasurmata; 21st June, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

all my inks are new and full i bought them almost 30 euro my inks maybe isnt genuine but i ve never had problems like this before every type of inks if i was using before...... . 50 euro costs my printer which had genuine inks free enclose in package 40 euro costs the package with 4 inks genuine ...
    better see what i mean ....????? ?????.jpg
    ty for help my friend
    The image is a bit small for me to read, and I'm guessing it's not in english. I'm not good with foreign languages... a little french & german.

Take out all the inks. Lightly rub over the chips with a pencil rubber. Put them back in (make sure you put them in their correct slots).

At that price they should be original inks, it's rare for originals to fail. But it's not uncommon for cheap printers to fail. If it costs the same to buy the inks as it did the printer, it's classed as disposable to most users.
    Canker

[COLOR=Green]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the position that i want to see is how the inks seems about the language now the window says informations about page (how to print) it is not something important for our problem the language around ...the unusual is that the half inks saw that is empty and the other half gray like error ..... and i start having problems with scanner too ...appear them black and the automatic scan dont work...too many problems now ...its time to buy new i think ....i did what u said ....but i ve the same problem. any idea ?? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Canker_Canison View Post
    The image is a bit small for me to read, and I'm guessing it's not in english. I'm not good with foreign languages... a little french & german.

Take out all the inks. Lightly rub over the chips with a pencil rubber. Put them back in (make sure you put them in their correct slots).

At that price they should be original inks, it's rare for originals to fail. But it's not uncommon for cheap printers to fail. If it costs the same to buy the inks as it did the printer, it's classed as disposable to most users.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

the position that i want to see is how the inks seems about the language now the window says informations about page (how to print) it is not something important for our problem the language around ...the unusual is that the half inks saw that is empty and the other half gray like error ..... and i start having problems with scanner too ...appear them black and the automatic scan dont work...too many problems now ...its time to buy new i think ....i did what u said ....but i ve the same problem. any idea ?? :/
    Take it to a shop, NOT PC World! And ask them to check it.

New inks might solve it, but a decent shop will tell it straight... New inks or trash it.
    Canker

[COLOR=Green]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi my printer sx125 ask to replace yellow the 4 cartridge are fine any one can tell me what happened to this printer !!!!!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tablouj View Post
    hi my printer sx125 ask to replace yellow the 4 cartridge are fine any one can tell me what happened to this printer !!!!!!!
    Yes, you used all the yellow ink. Or it's got a bad connection or duff chip.
    Canker

[COLOR=Green]

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast