Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Ipad wifi problems

As above just recently started having problems on my ipad 2 regarding the wifi, was working fine but this last week it shows connected but wont load nothing in ive read a few things but nothings helped, ive got a virmin home hub, the strange thing is this has only happened since the guy moved in next door and he has a virmin home hub to, one of the fixes was turn off ask to join networks no joy works for a bit then freezes, another ine was change settings in ya router and that never worked either. my phone iphone 4s has started to do it to and my partners iphone 4, its doing
    My head in the wifi works ok on
    All devices if ya turn it off then bk on but only works for a short period of time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default IPAD2 wifi wave

Hello guys!

I am experienced a lot of problems with the WIFI wave at home. My IPAD2 does not receive wave as my computer , why??

Does it have any settings for improving wave??

Thanks!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konatist View Post
    As above just recently started having problems on my ipad 2 regarding the wifi, was working fine but this last week it shows connected but wont load nothing in ive read a few things but nothings helped, ive got a virmin home hub, the strange thing is this has only happened since the guy moved in next door and he has a virmin home hub to, one of the fixes was turn off ask to join networks no joy works for a bit then freezes, another ine was change settings in ya router and that never worked either. my phone iphone 4s has started to do it to and my partners iphone 4, its doing
    My head in the wifi works ok on
    All devices if ya turn it off then bk on but only works for a short period of time
    The problem lies with your Hub and your neighbours(they are interfering with each other)....you need to enter your hub setup up menu and change the settings...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have the same problem but when i open safari it works for 5 minutes then when i open any other website it tells me cannot find server so i fix it with running airplane mode cycle