Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

well if they say box is genuine and you run it on their box and it is a clone and it ~~~~s it up, you are not putting anything on it thats not meant for it on it, so i would imagine you should be covered,thats why a warranty is handy and crucial,but if seller vanishes who covers it then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

as i said before i still dont understand why you are buying thru ebay at that price ,what is your reason?

its not at a bargain price or any extras coming with it so i cant work out why your buying from ebay more so when your looking to buy a genuine box

i only buy clone duo,s but at half the price you are paying for genuine one i get 2 clones for price of one genuine and take my chance with them so far not had much to complain about

you on the other hand are taking chance from buying from someone unknown thats not sold to many duo,s and paying same price as buying from genuine retailer this i dont understand

what im trying to get across is not is box genuine but is retailer genuine
    uknown sellers with no track record - genuine retailers with proven track record for fixing problems if they arise and genuine boxs can have faults also
    Last edited by potrobber; 6th May, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Potrobber has it spot on you would be better trying to source one from a reputable company like WOS, Goldwafers etc... at least you will have after care just a phone call away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeh i made a mistake and didnt think about after sales care, my mistake!
    I also read this on vu+ site,
    Caution! Vu+ Clone

I dont know how genuine it is or if it will work but i dont want to take a chance on a clone.
    Thanks for all your replies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123