Register
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by happy_highlander View Post
    Ok here's a list for now all channels are in favorites, not all sorted into order but main ones are this will be cleaned up and sorted out over the next week or so. I'm very busy atm so you will have to bear with me.
    You Sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Cheers again Highlander, really appreciate it considering how busy you are, you should have left it a week until tps have settled more they'll probably change again, but I don't want to sound ungreatful

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks very much, been using this list for some time now like the way it's set out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi happy highlander thanks for all your hard work, i was just thinking, would it be easier to just change frequencies of certain channels instead of replacing your whole channel list as iv got mine as i like it, is there any chance you could tell us the new frequencies please, id be very greatfull, thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

if you want frequencies you'll find them herehttp://en.kingofsat.net/

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1000 View Post
    hi happy highlander thanks for all your hard work, i was just thinking, would it be easier to just change frequencies of certain channels instead of replacing your whole channel list as iv got mine as i like it, is there any chance you could tell us the new frequencies please, id be very greatfull, thanks in advance
    Lol how do you think the channel lists are updated. Follow zee24's advice cause of you think I'm gonna list around 400 sets of frequency you have another thing coming

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

As Above from HH post and Zee24 if any member is looking for change of frequency or even a newly added transponder then please visit anyone of the 3 most popular sites to keep up to date, I have listed each link to go directly to 28.2? east but as usual thses sites list all available satellites if needed:

Flysat : FlySat Eutelsat 28A - Astra 1N/2A/2F @ 28.5/28.2? East

Kingofsat : Astra 1N / Astra 2A / Astra 2D / Astra 2F / Eutelsat 28A / Eutelsat 28B (28.2?E) - All transmissions - frequencies - KingOfSat

Lyngsat : Eutelsat 28A & Astra 1N/2A/2F at 28.2?E - LyngSat

And just to add these are not to be taken as Gospel that they are absolutely spot on, As with any site these 3 rely on General Satellite enthusiasts reporting changes on a daily basis which means that one site maybe more up to date with changes than any other so it would be wise to check on all 3 to make sure.

Regards

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

happy_highlander (7th October, 2013), zee24 (7th October, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Another quick upload with the new channel put into favorites but not in order. There are quite a few channels now running on two frequencies so I have added both to favorites and as I've no idea when they will switch one or both off and change it again. At this stage I'm just putting channels on as they appear and removing them as they disappear as best I can. Once everything settles down I'll upload new lists all back into order........I have not been adding or removing any box office channels but will sort all these out when they are finished p1ssing around
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

bidi123 (14th October, 2013), ibz_123 (7th October, 2013), mo.p (7th October, 2013), pmcuk (19th October, 2013), popssad (19th October, 2013), Tekken (9th October, 2013), zee24 (7th October, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol how do you think the channel lists are updated. Follow zee24's advice cause of you think I'm gonna list around 400 sets of frequency you have another thing coming
    i didnt ask for 400 frequencies mate, just the ones that have changed recently

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

And your question got answered by myself and Zee24 in previous posts visit one of the afore mentioned sites and browse through the frequency changes cant get any easier than that

13. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

zee24 (8th October, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

that is the number that have changed recently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks to happy_highlander for his list as I used that as the basis for this one
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phil43 View Post
    Thanks to happy_highlander for his list as I used that as the basis for this one
    How about starting your own thread instead of hijacking my thread as well as my list

17. The Following User Says Thank You to happy_highlander For This Useful Post:

tony_i (9th October, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

How about starting your own thread instead of hijacking my thread as well as my list

Sorry about that. Didn't mean as you said to hijack your thread or list.It won't happen again. My apologies and thank you for all the lists that you have provided.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to phil43 For This Useful Post:

happy_highlander (9th October, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phil43 View Post
    Sorry about that. Didn't mean as you said to hijack your thread or list.It won't happen again. My apologies and thank you for all the lists that you have provided.
    If you want to keep an updated irish variation by all means do so. Just start a thread titled as an irish variation of my list m8. I upload the lists to be used but do spend a lot of time on them, not just these ones but also the enigma lists and multi sat lists so would appreciate if anyone is uploading a regional variation it does state that it is just that a regional variation of my lists. A quick do you mind before the act wouldn't go amiss either.