Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bouquet editing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default bouquet editing

figured how to edit bouquet list forgot again, can anyone point me at it again?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

DreamboxEdit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by IAmATeaf View Post
    DreamboxEdit
    yeah, got it. thanks

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

i would suggest to get notebook to write things down in for your vu,handy to have a reference to many things which we forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    i would suggest to get notebook to write things down in for your vu,handy to have a reference to many things which we forget
    I do, then i can't find the note book. And i aint kidding.I usually have someone by my side to observe wat i do. a lot of things are listed so i can refer to them , just not yesterday.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

place beside vu be the best place if you have room,back page write down hottie and tel number to ring,when wife sees little black book ??

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry to hijack this thread, but have my own issue with Bouquet editing and the results thereof.

Have edited latest Catseyes bouquet to remove all the BBC/ITV duplication before sending back to the box.
    This seems to work fine.

Running Duo with USALS on the dodgy BH 1.7.6, and want to also look at some of the other channels on 19.2, Hotbird etc. particularly sports channels

In the Bouquet in DBE I can see the channels listed, but when I push the bouquet to the box only some of the foreign channels are listed. Most of the favourites lists apart from those on 28.2 and 19.2 are empty/missing.

Have I done something wrong here??

To put you in the picture, not up to the point of setting up CAMs or sealions (sorry to mention) so just looking to setup FTA Euro channels. If there is a better bouquet list for this that works - then please let me know.

Ta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meggiedude View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but have my own issue with Bouquet editing and the results thereof.

Have edited latest Catseyes bouquet to remove all the BBC/ITV duplication before sending back to the box.
    This seems to work fine.

Running Duo with USALS on the dodgy BH 1.7.6, and want to also look at some of the other channels on 19.2, Hotbird etc. particularly sports channels

In the Bouquet in DBE I can see the channels listed, but when I push the bouquet to the box only some of the foreign channels are listed. Most of the favourites lists apart from those on 28.2 and 19.2 are empty/missing.

Have I done something wrong here??

To put you in the picture, not up to the point of setting up CAMs or sealions (sorry to mention) so just looking to setup FTA Euro channels. If there is a better bouquet list for this that works - then please let me know.

Ta

as stated on DW m8 i use B.H. 1.7.6 and @catseyes without issue on a motorised dish... have you set the tuner config to motorised? try a new sats .xml file. regards mdt
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-ATV ORBITAL 80CM/DARK MOTOR/IBU/53E-30W

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdt View Post
    as stated on DW m8 i use B.H. 1.7.6 and @catseyes without issue on a motorised dish... have you set the tuner config to motorised? try a new sats .xml file. regards mdt
    The motorized element/USALS works, in that I can for example drive to Eurosport Deutsch without an issue. What I have I look at most of the time in the rest of the favourites/sat-folders in the bouquet list is nothing.

Is this just a case of a full rescan required on all the Sats?

BTW, where do I get a new sats .xml file from??

Cheers

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

All the releases of catseye channel lists already include an up to date sat.xml file so there is no need for one, just curious which version of catseye do you have presently as he released a new list on the 13th.

if your using Blakhole image then its just a case of green button then yellow button to access the addons via the server and download the latest channel list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    place beside vu be the best place if you have room,back page write down hottie and tel number to ring,when wife sees little black book ??
    Yes mother

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

stand in the corner you bad boy

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    All the releases of catseye channel lists already include an up to date sat.xml file so there is no need for one, just curious which version of catseye do you have presently as he released a new list on the 13th.

if your using Blakhole image then its just a case of green button then yellow button to access the addons via the server and download the latest channel list.
    yep I got the one from 13th.
    Still did not work. Have no entries in the bouquet epg folders. The epg folders are there - just nothing in them.
    Went back to 1st principles and defaulted to factory settings on BH.
    Got network & USALS set up and reloaded the bouquet for 13th.

Now I have all the epg folders again but nothing in any of them.
    So thought I'd try an automatic scan which started to go through all the sats in the bouquet list. Left it for a while and it'd hardly scanned anything.
    So stopped scan and stripped Sat.xml down to the band I wanted via that satellites-xml.org site. and loaded new sat.xml to the /etc/enigma2 directory.
    Rebooted and scanned again.
    No difference - still scanning all the sats from original bouquet list.
    So have just let it run and watched Tour-de-france on TV.
    Still going.

Is this right - do I need to do a scan like this as its taking ages/hours.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meggiedude View Post
    yep I got the one from 13th.
    Still did not work. Have no entries in the bouquet epg folders. The epg folders are there - just nothing in them.
    Went back to 1st principles and defaulted to factory settings on BH.
    Got network & USALS set up and reloaded the bouquet for 13th.

Now I have all the epg folders again but nothing in any of them.
    So thought I'd try an automatic scan which started to go through all the sats in the bouquet list. Left it for a while and it'd hardly scanned anything.
    So stopped scan and stripped Sat.xml down to the band I wanted via that satellites-xml.org site. and loaded new sat.xml to the /etc/enigma2 directory.
    Rebooted and scanned again.
    No difference - still scanning all the sats from original bouquet list.
    So have just let it run and watched Tour-de-france on TV.
    Still going.

Is this right - do I need to do a scan like this as its taking ages/hours.

I have never once had to scan any satellites for the channels after loading catseye Bouquet, This may be a ballache but i would suggest you do a reflash of the BH image and start from scratch as in set everything up as you usually do but before you put any plugins or any cams in straight away download the settings from the feeds and reboot the box and then try different free channels on different sats to make sure your box is OK.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

have you looked closely at what you are scanning on as the name on screen should match where your dish is pointing at.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast