Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Starview 7 channels not working

Hi I have a starview 7 box and I am running the latest 3.00 firmware and my box expires in November, today my box is not working when I put on a channel it says scrabbled I've already tried turning off the box from the main switch I've already tried deleting all channels and putting them back on I've already tried 1819 to activate the channels but nothing none of the paid channels work the box does say connected but i do not know what seems to be the problem, please someone help are the starview 7 boxes down, do you have the same problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have the same problem as you mate, please let me know if you get a fix for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have the same problem i only updated my firmware three weeks ago and it has happened again. Starvi*w 7 is normally a good runner it has failed miserably twice in a 30 days is something going on with the network????

need a fix quick or its back to the pub.....keep calm and chill!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default same problem

my box is sv7 firmware v 3.00 barcode is 106 all channels gone off, is it f**ked, any help appricated