Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Dreambox auto update?

Hey Guys, i have a DM800HD and have been using it for a while and its great. The only problem is every so often the frequencys update and so i have blank channels or need to update. Till now i have been using SGTFlipFlop SKYUK Bouquets however it takes me about and hour or so to update it since i have channels in a certain order and unless its this way family keep annoying me about it. I was wondering is there any way to update the channels list or frequencys to either auto update via ascript or plugin or to compare sgt flipflops list to my own custom positions and apply? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
    Suley

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suley View Post
    Hey Guys, i have a DM800HD and have been using it for a while and its great. The only problem is every so often the frequencys update and so i have blank channels or need to update. Till now i have been using SGTFlipFlop SKYUK Bouquets however it takes me about and hour or so to update it since i have channels in a certain order and unless its this way family keep annoying me about it. I was wondering is there any way to update the channels list or frequencys to either auto update via ascript or plugin or to compare sgt flipflops list to my own custom positions and apply? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
    Suley
    Is this a plug-in to auto update?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...gin-sg-286366/

You're still going to have to do the work of re-arranging things though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by suley View Post

Thanks
    Suley
    hi u can use SGTFlipFlop new list to ad the new channels
    just open dreamboxedit and open the new list.
    then open dreamboxedit again with your list.
    then all you have to do is delete the ones that are not working on your list
    then on the new list right click on the channels that are new and copy the new ones. and go to your list and paste them in your list where u had them. then save and flip to your box.
    Last edited by delly007; 21st August, 2012 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There is a new online auto bouquet plugin developed by Lraiser, it pulls the info from the sat and configures the bouquet exactly like Sly, though placeholders still needed.

I have used this file on a TM800 and it worked a treat and using it on a ET9 as well as Ultimo.

Have to say probably the best plugin I have seen in a while

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stanman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

enigma 1 would be fantastic...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lfc84 View Post
    enigma 1 would be fantastic...
    Guide:Auto Update Channel List/Bouquets..
    if you like the post use the Like button located bottom right corner of each post
    if you wish to thanks kindly use the thanks button located bottom left corner of each post instead making a post for thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to uu161 For This Useful Post: