Register
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

[QUOTE=MrManUnited;1814234]Merry Christmas!!

Hopefully I can help. Just for the first month you need the VPN option to sign up and setup an account. VPN lets you appear as though you're making an account from Egypt. Then after that month you can subscribe to the smart DNs option, I don't know how but it gets round their geo location and you can stream the football then. Once you sign up, it is straight forward, do pm me of you get stuck though.

That sounds amazing about the box, would love to know more and how much he pays and where he gets it from?

HI, I'm afraid all I can tell you about the box is that it is about 4inches square & about 1inch high, no aerials or anything & it has a lan cable & the yellow, red & white cables going to it & that's it & on the box itself it just says "network media player". Hopefully someone can shed some light.
    If possible could you please explain what the smartdns does that the vpn does not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just used this tutorial to setup ADMC for the footy.

Cancelled the initial VPN service after registering so hoping just smartdns will give me the access i need to ADMC.

Also wandering if there is no software to install could i smartdns from another location (workplace) or does it only allow one ip address?

Trying to figure the differences too. I think smart dns spoofs location and is a direct connection where vpn uses a proxy and encrypts all traffic but i'd guess speeds for streaming wouldnt be as good.

Thanks for all the info.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeisayle View Post
    Just used this tutorial to setup ADMC for the footy.

Cancelled the initial VPN service after registering so hoping just smartdns will give me the access i need to ADMC.

Also wandering if there is no software to install could i smartdns from another location (workplace) or does it only allow one ip address?

Trying to figure the differences too. I think smart dns spoofs location and is a direct connection where vpn uses a proxy and encrypts all traffic but i'd guess speeds for streaming wouldnt be as good.

Thanks for all the info.
    If I was you, I would cancel smart DNS aswell. As I have found a way around it.

If you can find a reliable FREE VPN, all you need to do is access ADMC via your VPN, then start the match 'pause it' turn off the VPN and then play it using your own UK connection and the match continues without having any VPN or smart DNS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ITS A SCAM ! View Post
    I would say its your graphics card what's suffering ... try a lower resolution and see what happens. I did a side by side comparison, and came the that conclusion.
    I dont have the option too change resolution on stream? It apparently chooses the quality via your broadband connection and whilst the stream is running I was getting close too 50mb download.

The quality of the stream differs throughout the match and when it is crystal clear it stutters a bit. I havent got a clue how to sort this out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MUPP3T View Post
    Log out of itunes then go back to the app store, pick a random app and click install, choose make a new account and you will now have the no card option.
    Cheers for that, I have it now. Spot on post!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevdhoushby View Post
    I dont have the option too change resolution on stream? It apparently chooses the quality via your broadband connection and whilst the stream is running I was getting close too 50mb download.

The quality of the stream differs throughout the match and when it is crystal clear it stutters a bit. I havent got a clue how to sort this out?
    Sorry, I should of said to change the resolution on your graphics card properties. I set up ADMC on a mates PC, and I had to lower its output to 800 x 600 to eliminate stuttering.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry, I should of said to change the resolution on your graphics card properties. I set up ADMC on a mates PC, and I had to lower its output to 800 x 600 to eliminate stuttering.
    I only have the options in the screenshot. Is there anyway I can make my graphics card handle with the best quality picture? As my screen is decent and looks quality with the full res.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

To me it looks like you are using the highest possible resolution, try lowering it from 1366x768.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To me it looks like you are using the highest possible resolution, try lowering it from 1366x768.
    Ive lowered it too 1280x768. Quality of my overall screen is knowhere near before. Only way too find out quality of stream is to wait for Sat.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevdhoushby View Post
    If I was you, I would cancel smart DNS aswell. As I have found a way around it.

If you can find a reliable FREE VPN, all you need to do is access ADMC via your VPN, then start the match 'pause it' turn off the VPN and then play it using your own UK connection and the match continues without having any VPN or smart DNS.
    This sounds like the best way to get kicked off this service

If they find out your regularly watching streams from a UK IP address then surely they can ban you and kick you out of the site?

And this would make them look into other accounts further possibly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slippy05 View Post
    This sounds like the best way to get kicked off this service

If they find out your regularly watching streams from a UK IP address then surely they can ban you and kick you out of the site?

And this would make them look into other accounts further possibly?
    I couldn't tell you, but I know its what a lot of people seem to be doing on this forum and others I have looked at.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have lowered the resolution and i am still getting no consistency.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi even though I'm connected through overplay Cairo VPN, they want to charge me $59 instead of $36.
    Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    I signed up last month for $36 and now I'm trying to sign up my brother but it keeps saying $59!!!

Please help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarviss View Post
    Hi even though I'm connected through overplay Cairo VPN, they want to charge me $59 instead of $36.
    Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
    I signed up last month for $36 and now I'm trying to sign up my brother but it keeps saying $59!!!

Please help.
    I signed up this time last week and it ended up ?22. Have you used the link from http://www.watchadmc.com/howto.pdf ? I followed that until the last detail and apart from problems with my laptop, it's spot on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is my CPU whilst streaming ADMC. Is this the problem? and how do I sort it? Cheers.

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast