Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ipod touch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ipod touch

hey peeps, my young lad wants an ipod touch for xmas, would ye recommend this, or would I be as well to get him a phone that can do the same & maybe more, for probably the same price ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reddevil157 View Post
    hey peeps, my young lad wants an ipod touch for xmas, would ye recommend this, or would I be as well to get him a phone that can do the same & maybe more, for probably the same price ???
    it's great gadget to get him mate but a 16gb iPod touch is around 140 pounds the iPhone is a wee bit dearer. I would stick with the touch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you can better buy the ipod its from verry good quality, for this price you can't find a good phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the ipod touch is pretty versatile for its price, but the iphone or any smartphone will be able to match it, albeit at a much higher cost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey lads would this be the job, 4th generation ??? Is it a good price ???
    APPLE iPod touch - 16 GB, 4th Generation, Black | iPods and MP3 Players | pcworld

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

which one did ya get shady the star note 11 ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

nah the first one mate,

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cheers shady, I'll have a gander on the site to see if I can get it before xmas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

yeah mate you SHOULD even with the free delivery option, but they do dhl / ems options too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

these handsets are just cheap chinese clones lads, personally o would steer clear. may look the part but are there capabilities or specs the same. also if they break finding parts or repair shops will most defo struggle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

those handsets are actually well made copies of existing phones, dont believe the big boys hype matey, ive had a cheap knock off beat an original s2 in an antutu benchmark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I'v had a few to play with in the past ... and am looking at buying another to replace the ace 2 my daughter pinched off me

Couple of things to note are : Whilst they all run 3g on the 2100mhz band only a few also run on the 900mhz band which a lot of providers in the uk are now using to increase 3g coverage around the uk. And most of them 8mp rear cameras are software enhanced so real quality is around 3mp.

Personally i would look for one running the MTK6577 chip which is dual core ... and would be looking for 1gb of ram.

There are some really good buys out there ... just be prepared to look around, and as always when buying from china be prepared to pay a few extra pounds on top if customs get their grubby hands on your new toy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Agree with manx, im currently looking at
    the neo n02, @?117, like i said before, you can get a lot of bang for little bucks when you go via china,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

That looks like a really good buy and with a screen resolution of 960 x 540 can't see you going wrong there also has 3g on the 900mhz band ...

excellent find that Shady ... thats just gone right up to the top of my likes list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast