Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Tuner issue in Clone Duo

Hi All,

Not exactly sure what the problem is. I have a new Duo which is connected only on tuner A as the other cable is broken and havent gotten round to fix it. It was working fine for 1 day then afterwards, its showing tune failed... rebooted the box to no avail. could there be a problem with the tuner or I should connect both tuner to get to the bottom of the problem?

could the issue be motherboard related as well.

Thanks in advance.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Could be the other cable is broken too.You better check your dish works first or try your box at someone elses then you can take it from there.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGALMCD View Post
    Could be the other cable is broken too.You better check your dish works first or try your box at someone elses then you can take it from there.
    Actually I have tested the box elsewhere and it works fine didnt get the tune failed message at all. The Cable actually works fine prior to connecting the VU box, it was previously connected to a Sly box so I can reasonably say the cable is fine.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

If your box worked perfectly elsewhere. I would check lnb and your cable and connections thoroughly. The tuners may be sensitive and your set up may be out slightly.