Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default DM500s clone or Blackbox 500s ?

OK very very new to all this so please bare with me.

I'm looking to do sly with ccam sharing (receive not distribute) and wondered if a clone was best or the blackbox 500s ?. It all seems a little overwhelming but i do know a fair bit of linux so the basic hardware needs to be right for task before i begin.

On the subject of images, i'm a little confused on the differences. So they all work on the clones ? (from that i understand the dreambox 500 hasn't been in production for over 5 years) and do they all function the same way ?

Sorry for very newbie questions but i'm reading all I can and having what seems a crash course in this field (but enjoying it already).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK ordered a blackbox 500s. All i need now is some good image advice for a first timer ?