Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sleep remedies?

north east england from the posh end of scotswood road
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ian597 View Post
    tramadol i cannie sleep when takin them 6 days and nights f...in solid no sleep was like a zombie
    i know what you mean mate,sometimes they do the job and sometimes your up all night with the weirdest things going on in your head...

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

the guys who sits next to me here at work had one of his nads removed a couple of years ago due to cancer and a prostestic (plastic I guess) inserted in its place.. apart from adjusting himself in his nether regions slightly more often the most peeps he is a happy enough sole with his tackle in their current format.

Now if it was me in your position i would probably opt to have it whipped out and have a plastic nad put in instead. Bollocks to what anybody else says, you do not need to say to the piss takers what the operation will involve you can just say they they have fixed it, and if necessary you can show them your sack which would be the right shape with two conkers hanging in there.

Its not gonna make you less of a man but maybe or more pleasant and happy man to be around if its getting to you so much...

Each to their own as they say but it must be the least problematic solution, strong painkillers and meds for ongoing medical conditions are not so good in the long run, I can vouch for that. If its the only realistic alternative it must be worth seriously considering now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

thanks for that caveman,ive been listening to too many horror stories i think.im off to the docs on friday `to start the ball rolling`,and your right ,ive been on the sick for 8 weeks now and had plenty time to think it over,ive a scan on the 6th thent hey can whip it off,iveh ad it for nearly 55 years anyway,time for a new one...No,im at docs thursday,got it brought forward,another doctor to fondle my bits and make my eyes water..
    Last edited by jcgrumbles; 25th October, 2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: update

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

You don't have to be separated from it totally.

Tell the surgeon you would like it back after it's been removed.

Then turn it into a paper weight....

Ok, this isn't one of the mighty twins. But I'm sure it paints a vivid picture in your mind.

Resin kit

I'd practice on a boiled egg first. You don't want to make a mistake, it's not like you can have many attempts at getting it right
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

vivid picture is right,ha nice one canker,i suppose i could get it fashioned on a pendant and mrs grumbles could wear it around her neck...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12