Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default in the toon after the big match

i've been doing a stall at newcastle's quayside sunday market and yesterday i decided to come away to get home in time for the qpr vs everton having missed the sunderland vs newcastle derby match,i left to catch the bus about 3:15 having heard newcastle were 1-0 up i got to the main bus station in time to catch the 3:30 bus home i could here chanting 'toon toon black and white army' coming from one of the pubs from opposite the bus station and hundreds of fans outside, once the bus pulled out the streets were filled with newcastle fans you would have thought it was a home match there was so many around,when the bus approached the gate complex (pubs/restraunts) there had to be around a thousand fans gathered again with chanting and singing jumping around and dancing and quite a few of them looking pi##ed then the bus just about to pull up at the stop a couple just ambled out in front of the bus making him toot the horn then when the bus stopped at the stop 4 of 5 more drunken fans run out from in front of the bus banging on the the drivers window as they went running across the road in front of more traffic i couldnt help just looking at so many drunks at half three on a sunday afternoon,my eye was then taken with the groups of lasses and it seemed none of them could walk properly but didnt look too drunk and eventually when i looked at their feet they had huge clog type high high heeled shoes on and this was the reason for the strange walks,i know it might be high fashion to be wearing the high heels but whats the point if you cant walk in them? i much prefer the short skirt and boots look (not for myself) anyway all the way round to the central station the sites were repeated drunks staggering across roads in front of the buses and taxis and the groups of lasses learning to walk again,i'll be amazed if there werent several people knocked over and i couldn't help but wonder what state some of those staying out for the evening session would be in,it was only when i got in and checked the result i found out it was a draw with ba scoring a late own goal so i could only imagine what the city centre would have been like if newcastle had of won!
    Last edited by footycard steve; 22nd October, 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: sorry never understood where to end 1 paragraph and start the next.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Last edited by footycard steve; Today at 04:52 PM. Reason: sorry never understood where to end 1 paragraph and start the next.
    Doesn't matter too much, just have a line break every few sentences if you're not sure.

A big chunk of text like that just puts people off.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Welcome to Newcastle mate haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

town was actually good sunday - lots of drunken people having fun,

actually no different to any weekend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

and that was just at jos house
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

oi shady cheeky fud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

drunk? at jo's house? she nurses a single bottle of stella all night
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies