Register

Thread: Protek help

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Protek help

Hi my protek 9600ip isnt working today (server might be down, not sure)

Although i get most of the channels recently i dont get the liga + football channel and a few others.

A while back my protek died and i thought it was dead for good but then i got some info from the satdownloads forum (which is now offline) and managed to get it working again.

It doesnt seem to update automatically anymore and im pretty sure im on a old software update.

Since satdownloads is down i dont really know what to do....

I think todays problem might just be that the server is down but do i still need to do a software update and which is correct current software and wil updating to it cause my box to die again like it did last time (because i kind of had to do a trick to get it running again last time)

Does anybody have any up to date info on these boxes etc please?

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slippy05 View Post
    Hi my protek 9600ip isnt working today (server might be down, not sure)

Although i get most of the channels recently i dont get the liga + football channel and a few others.

A while back my protek died and i thought it was dead for good but then i got some info from the satdownloads forum (which is now offline) and managed to get it working again.

It doesnt seem to update automatically anymore and im pretty sure im on a old software update.

Since satdownloads is down i dont really know what to do....

I think todays problem might just be that the server is down but do i still need to do a software update and which is correct current software and wil updating to it cause my box to die again like it did last time (because i kind of had to do a trick to get it running again last time)

Does anybody have any up to date info on these boxes etc please?

thanks

firstly the server isnt down as ive just plugged in a maxx1000 and its clearing 10 sd packages on 19.2/13 although c+nl/tvv are not clearing. the latest software/key is T76/K77 using the free software. you have to realise that these boxs are being cut off slowly(2009 and before) to make room for the HD boxs and they see it as you have had your moneys worth anyway. satdownloads wont be back anytime soon as the people behind it are in prison. there is a possible fix for this, PM me your e-mail and ill send you the relevent files and instructions how to do it,regards mdt
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-ATV ORBITAL 80CM/DARK MOTOR/IBU/53E-30W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdt View Post
    firstly the server isnt down as ive just plugged in a maxx1000 and its clearing 10 sd packages on 19.2/13 although c+nl/tvv are not clearing. the latest software/key is T76/K77 using the free software. you have to realise that these boxs are being cut off slowly(2009 and before) to make room for the HD boxs and they see it as you have had your moneys worth anyway. satdownloads wont be back anytime soon as the people behind it are in prison. there is a possible fix for this, PM me your e-mail and ill send you the relevent files and instructions how to do it,regards mdt
    Hi, i have the same isuue ...my 9600ip after 27th Nov 2012 seems to have stopped clearing ....any fix i might try woulld be gratefull !!

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

no fix as its a fta receiver now gift expired,read here.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...owners-306524/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can you pls help about that?how can i re open my nanoxx?thx a lot..look forward for your reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mdt View Post

can you pls help about that?how can i re open my nanoxx?thx a lot..look forward for your reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

the protek 9600ip/nanoxx 9600ip and maxx1000 boxs are finished now and there are no more id,s left either so its time to look for another box,regards mdt
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-ATV ORBITAL 80CM/DARK MOTOR/IBU/53E-30W