Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 1st technomate...what to do?

hi everybody i am new user and i bouth my 1st technomate tm3150d and to be honest i have no idea how to set it up with softcams keys...please if anyone can help me? if be possible step by step how to set it up i will appretiate all the help. thanks so much
    Last edited by uedre; 26th October, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Bad choice of receiver, very old and no longer supported though keys can still be entered.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uedre View Post
    hi everybody i am new user and i bouth my 1st technomate tm3150d and to be honest i have no idea how to set it up with softcams keys...please if anyone can help me? if be possible step by step how to set it up i will appretiate all the help. thanks so much
    Hi. Please note the following points:
    1) Is your receiver a USB version? Is so you will be able to enter softcam keys via a USB stick.
    2) Is your receiver patched? If not you wont be able to enter keys. If not sure look in MENU and SYSTEM INFORMATION. It should have a S/W(SOFTWARE) version. If patched it will have a figure with a p at the end. The p stands for patch. Also if patched it will have menu for keys . If not patched you will need to look in download section for TM to find latest patch for your receiver. You can also find latest softcam keys in that section.
    3) Do you have a motorized system or fixed dish. ? If fixed it may be a waste of time entering keys as you may not be able to open anything. This will depend on what fixed satellite you have.
    Please provide more details regarding your setup

Regards.