Register

Thread: SKY OO7

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default SKY OO7

sorry for the noob question.......but im running old image,and i want to scan my dm500 to try and get the sky 007 channel....i havnt used the dm500 setup for ages now,so can someone tell me how i go about it,as ive tried alsorts,and the scans are taking ages....and im getting no where

MAGPRO X17--AT-200--SCANMATIC BENCH--PCMFLASH--MITSUBISHI MUT-III---OPENPORT 2 MMC FLASHER

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pablo1971 View Post
    sorry for the noob question.......but im running old image,and i want to scan my dm500 to try and get the sky 007 channel....i havnt used the dm500 setup for ages now,so can someone tell me how i go about it,as ive tried alsorts,and the scans are taking ages....and im getting no where
    Why bother scanning sky 007 is only sky showcase with a name change no sids or tp's are different

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

appreciated.thanks...you are spot on...

MAGPRO X17--AT-200--SCANMATIC BENCH--PCMFLASH--MITSUBISHI MUT-III---OPENPORT 2 MMC FLASHER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

and it will probably change back from Sky Movies 007 to Sky Showase at silly o'clock tomorrow morning, LOL!

Cheers- AL

ps to C14.6 users running GetEPG mode. Make sure this line appears in your /var/tuxbox/config/rdmap.dat user epg mapping file for Autogen / AutoBouquets:

1|1814|168|7|Sky Showcase|Sky Christmas|Sky Summer|Sky Movies 007|

This will then automatically map the correct EPG using all currently known alias names for Sky Showcase through the year.