Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do Nextbay have good customer service?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My duo v2 clone was from nextbay via aliexpress it's the first time I'd used nextbay. But all is well shipping was fast box was well packaged. Can't fault them on my experience.

Can't comment on after sales service as I've never had to contact them the box has been trouble free apart from the known Ferrari design issues. I swapped the fan for a more silent one and I have occasional tune failed message when changing channels due to Ferrari team under specced security chip not being able to respond to queries fast enough..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by gsmtech; 19th November, 2012 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i ended up ordering from brandasat and everything went smoothly, it all arrived well packaged and working, and im now loving my v3 box!! i also ordered a spare psu for a faulty box supplied by aspleysat and thats up and working as well the other guy with the faulty psu is reporting excellent after sales from branda and his duo is now up and running..

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

A friend of mine bought with Paypal a box, and he received instead a USB Memory Stick on a big box... that was his highly expensive paid clone DM8000.

I was never able to get Paypal refunding him, as the seller provided proof of sending the item and that it was received.

Paypal is as risky as paying with bank transfore or Western Union... if your seller is a thief.

Personally I buy from Branda since 2007 (search for brandasat on google) and I am very happy about the boxes. Naturally there is some "poor quality" clones beeing produced as for every production, also originals, the 5% defective are there... as well as buyers who play with the box without the knowledge needed and "f*c*" their box flashing not properly the Security chip, or removing some parts or inserting some parts with PSU connected etc... I seen many many things such as this.

The decision of buying is personal, personally I always bought from Branda and was very happy. Remember also that cheaper you want to pay, cheaper hardware you get !

One more funny thing, now even the DM Original boxes are produced by a Sim2/EStar clone manufacturer, I just seen... from China/Schenzen.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    if you pay with Paypal your 100% protected and even better still pay with a CC through Paypal and you double your protection, i would never send money via a bank transfer or any type of transaction that has no cover.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

i think the moral is dont buy clones
    after all the posts about vu clone psu
    boards that have needed replacing,
    i have never had a genuine vu or dreambox
    model that has ever given a problem, and i
    think this says a lot for buying genuine models
    from reputable dealers
    Please Read Carefully!
    No Sky UK NDS Videoguard Hacking Discussions.
    Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal
    the files available are kept for experimental & educational purpose only
    original vu duo2 /vu zero/ tm-nano-se. v-box / 36v /1.2 dish,

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

let them buy clones as the old saying buy cheap pay thrice will most likely happen sometime and the penny/pound will surely drop

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post
    A friend of mine bought with Paypal a box, and he received instead a USB Memory Stick on a big box... that was his highly expensive paid clone DM8000.

I was never able to get Paypal refunding him, as the seller provided proof of sending the item and that it was received.

Paypal is as risky as paying with bank transfore or Western Union... if your seller is a thief.

Personally I buy from Branda since 2007 (search for brandasat on google) and I am very happy about the boxes. Naturally there is some "poor quality" clones beeing produced as for every production, also originals, the 5% defective are there... as well as buyers who play with the box without the knowledge needed and "f*c*" their box flashing not properly the Security chip, or removing some parts or inserting some parts with PSU connected etc... I seen many many things such as this.

The decision of buying is personal, personally I always bought from Branda and was very happy. Remember also that cheaper you want to pay, cheaper hardware you get !

One more funny thing, now even the DM Original boxes are produced by a Sim2/EStar clone manufacturer, I just seen... from China/Schenzen.

TS

you would say that your a moderator on the ferrari clone forum.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toysoft View Post

TS

The Problem is with the release of Receivers in the E2 range now such as the TM-Nano, Gigablue 800, Maxdigital XP1000 the need for clones is falling as thses receivers are either priced the same as Clones or slightly cheaper which results in the now declining Clone sales, with original you have 12 months piece of mind form a local retailer and not someone form X000's of miles away.

Dont get me wrong i have nothing against clones but with the Economy and falling prices of Tech from all over the world we are seeing original receivers that are better specified and cheaper as i say than the clones.

IMHO they are just not worth buying anymore unless you really want one

9. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

RuberDuck (18th August, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

HI DIAICON- Thanks for the recommendation. HOW can I verify that TM NANO, GIGABLUE & MAXDIGITAL are 100% produced one the EUROPEAN soil. Upon receipt of your reply- I will purchase one of the 3 brands you mentioned. Thanks for your experience and guidance. RGDS

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

All the above 3 as far as i am aware have not been cloned so you should be safe in the knowledge that you will receive a genuine product, Current prices are as follows

TM-Nano ?129, Gigablue 800 ?150, XP1000 ?140 also consider the Xtrend ET4000 for approx ?120

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

There is also the new Octagon SF8 HD ( basically the new model xp1000 with a added display on the front of the receiver ) selling for ?129 via WoS and ?140 every where else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nullvoiid View Post
    has anyone had any experience buying a duo of brandasat? i cannot find any reviews anywhere, i was put onto them by a member from the Ferrari forum, but a google search just returns the same user promoting them across the web!?
    Hello

I got my vu duo for a good price and can give you the guys details who sells them, he also install a 500gb and sets the box up for you for an additional cost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

DO NOT BY ANYTHING FROM YOUR CLONE BACKSTREET FACTORIES IN CHINA !

I have just been ripped off for ?200 for a gadget from one of the big well know clone sellers "that are suppose to be recommended", I payed by paypal and also using a credit card through my paypal account and paypal couldnt get my money back at the end of the day and neither could my credit card company or mastercard, BE VERY AWARE !

If you insist on buying a clone item (which are generally garbage) then at least pay the extra few $$'s and buy from your own country, that way you will definitely be able to get your money back by the trading standards dept of your country etc, but if its international I.E - china, then your own country (unless you live in china, ) will not be able to pursue the case, trust me !

I certainly will not fall into that trap again, no chance, good luck to those of you who wish to gamble your money though on dangerous unreliable equipment that most of the time you have a real hard problem getting your money back on !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kadnor View Post
    HI DIAICON- Thanks for the recommendation. HOW can I verify that TM NANO, GIGABLUE & MAXDIGITAL are 100% produced one the EUROPEAN soil. Upon receipt of your reply- I will purchase one of the 3 brands you mentioned. Thanks for your experience and guidance. RGDS
    There are a number of recommended British sellers who sell originals with good support. I have nothing against clones, and I had a very gone DM800 clone that worked without problems until I wanted a dual tuner,but I would never buy a clone Duo, because of the many complaints over problems. It would be interesting to know what percentage don't work after a year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    There are a number of recommended British sellers who sell originals with good support. I have nothing against clones, and I had a very gone DM800 clone that worked without problems until I wanted a dual tuner,but I would never buy a clone Duo, because of the many complaints over problems. It would be interesting to know what percentage don't work after a year.
    honestly, whats the point ?

Buy the Genuine item (not a clone) from a reputable satellite box dealer in the uk, yes it costs more money but it may only take you a few months to save up they extra money depending on your income etc and there you have it, the real deal, genuine box, no worries, perfect guarantee, full backup source and forum to go with it too for all the genuine images etc because most genuines images do not flash to a clone box etc, they are a waste of time in my opinion, and as other users have said on the forum, most genuine boxes are getting so cheap nowdays to buy from reliable uk dealers that are 100% trustworthy that its just not worth the hassle trying to safe maybe 20 or oven 50 quid, well maybe it is for some people, but if I'm spending hundreds of pounds I would rather spend it wisely, again, its just an opinion and I know fine well about what you mean that some clones work fine etc "If your Lucky", on the other hand if your not lucky you may have just lost xxx.xx amount of pounds and all that, ive been stung once and it wont happen again unless I fall into very very hard times and I really need to scrape the money together to buy something, that's ok then and understandable, but until then, its Genuine boxes and Gadgets etc all the way for me from now on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast